Chapter fifty one

(Ah yes we got to over 50 chapters and I don't know how the hell I did all I know is that I did isn't that just magical children? And I also published a chapter in the same day I feel so great at the moment since I managed to publish so many-^- idfk how I did it though anyway if it's possible could anyone of you people or readers suggest an idea for the story to me you can either comment to me or message me either way it don't matter to me and you'll get a shoutout if you are comfortable with it but anyway I am running out of ideas that's why I'm asking for this or I'm disappearing cause I can't make up my mind with an idea so yeah once again if you want to contact me though go to "OKAY IM BACKKKKKK" if you want any of my socials or something like that early face reveal for the people who do it-w- also IM SEEING HOW A LOT OF YOU BE SKIPPING PARTS STOP IT OR NO LEMON FOR A WHILE-I work hard with the story line and it annoys me to see how people skip the chapters to get to the lemon I want to have a story line to lead up to that lemon not just BOOM lemon like how most people do it that's all and now I'm ranting anyway please give me some ideas for the story line I'm desperate for them anyway bye)
Foxy:Mm..*places hands onto y/n back and Lowers them to tail bone and pulls in even closer*
...:eh!?-*moves head up and looks at his chin*
Foxy:*places hands on y/n thighs and gently rubs them and squeezes them*
...:*buries head into his neck and shoulder red as a tomato*
Foxy:*small chuckle*you secretly like what I'm doing~ don't you?~
...:n-no-maybe-
Foxy:Mmhm sure you say maybe when you clearly do~
...:just be quiet..I want sleep now
Foxy:alright,if you say so..*arms wrap around y/n and hands lock together and places head on y/n comfortable*you can sleep now if you want
...:thank you,goodnight
Foxy:goodnight babe..
...:*moves arms and wraps them around him and proceeds to fall asleep*
Foxy:*powers off*
<~at suki's home with Akari~>
Akari:auntie
Suki:hm?
Akari:I think my mother is pregnant-
Suki:I-AND SHE DIDNT TELL ME ABOUT IT*continues to scream gibberish*
Akari:*backs away into guest bedroom and shuts the door then walks to bed flops down onto it and falls asleep*
Suki:I'm so calling y/n tomorrow and yelling y/n for not telling me about it! How rude*huffs clearly annoyed and pissed off*
<~past nine to ten months later so the baby exists now and Akari and the child are with suki meaning y/n and foxy are alone in the house once again~>
...:*looks over at him*so what are we gonna do tonight?-
Foxy:*walks inside the room barely clothed then sits on the bed and looks over*i don't know what do you want to do?
...:hm..*stares at him intently then tackles him pinning him down on his back and stares down at him*
Foxy:oh?~ y/n?~ what are you doing hm?~
...:*pulls him in and kisses*
Foxy:*sits up and stares at y/n grabbing by the waist and pulls in close hands move down to lower area*
...:*buries head into shoulder*Mm..
Foxy:*lays down on back*
...:*slides hands down to his area and begins to massage it there*
Foxy:Mm..ah~
...:*turning red but still continues to do so*
Foxy:*moans*
...:you like whats happening?-
Foxy:*pulls y/n clothes off pins down onto the bed and shoves ahem inside y/n thrusting back and forth in and out moans and groans loudly*
...:AHH~-*grips onto the bed tightly and moans eyes begin to roll in the back of head and drool comes out of mouth then body begins to shake and after a bit cums*
Foxy:*howls while moaning tongue slowly flops out of mouth then begins to slow down then removes self from inside y/n grabs y/n pulls in close flops down on side keeps in close towards self*
...:*goes into ball formation and falls asleep*
Foxy:*wraps a blanket around y/n and does the same to self*
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:forever mine..*wipes drool off y/n then licks finger and pulls into a hug closely rubbing head on y/n*i never want you to leave me never ever...
...:*sleeping*