Chapter eighteen

(Happy New Years hope your year will be better than the last one!^^ now onto the story and sorry it got all sad and sob like)
<~many hours later waiting and hoping that your fox hero is alright~>
...:well..!?
Bonnie:he's gonna be ok but..
...:BUT WHAT
Freddy:he may not remember any of us..
...:I-....is there a way to make him remember who we all are..?
Freddy:well yes...and no he may just murder you but you can go see him if you'd like...
...:thank you...*walks inside then pulls a stool from behind self and sits down*...hey..you might not remember me but you did save me and I don't know how I will ever be able to return the favour....*tears form in eyes then grabs for his hand and holds it*....
Foxy:*eyes flash open then slaps y/n hand away and tackles to the ground*..
...:YOUR OKAY*hugs him tightly tears streaming down face*
Foxy:let go of me..-
...:I don't think you remember me but I don't care I'm just glad your okay!*hug becomes tighter as the box falls out of the pocket*
Foxy:*shoves y/n off self then looks at the box grabs it then opens it*
...:I-...
Foxy:*pulls out a small locket then opens it and notices of photo of them together*...*shakes head and sparks fly out blinks multiple times and stares at y/n places it around y/n neck*why care if I'm okay..-
...:CAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE DYING AND OR DEAD YOU BIG IDIOT*tears slowly form in eyes and begins to cry*
Foxy:I-..-hey I'm sorry*hugs tightly putting on self going into human form*
...:it's not your fault you big idiot it's my brothers and jays
Cop:*slams a door then runs in opening the parts and service door*you are under m arrest at for the charge of attempted sexual assault and assault*grabs him trying to drag him away*
...:HEY DONT TAKE HIM AWAY HE DID NOTHING TO ME HE WAS NEARLY KILLED BY MY BROTHER AND HIS BEST FRIEND CAUSED THIS
Foxy:...
Cop:*lets him go*fine then be on your way then..
Foxy:*gets up*
...:*also gets up*can I take you somewhere..?
Foxy:uh...I guess so sure
...:*grabs his hand then drags him away by hand dragging him outside of the building*
Chica:....that bitch.
Foxy:ack I can walk I'm going I'm going
...:*dragging becomes more intense then drags him into the graveyard then stands in front of two grave stones then sits down*...
Foxy:I-..what's this..?*slowly looks down eyes falling on the grave stones*
...:these are my mother and sisters graves I don't exactly know where my father is after what happened he sorta disappeared...
Foxy:I-...I'm sorry that happened to you..
...:it's not your fault don't keep saying sorry when your at fault just people who were drunk driving killed them both instantly I was only 15 when it happened so now it's been four years since that time I'm okay I guess now I'm better than I was before..
Foxy:*rubs y/n gently*i think we can go back to your place now if you want I can carry you back..-
...:alright*gets up slowly*well carry me you big fuzz ball
Foxy:eh!?-I-you got it*picks up bridal style then starts to walk back to y/n place opening the door slowly places y/n on the couch and wraps blankets around y/n*
...:hug? Pwease:c
Foxy:*hugs tightly*your mine forever..*mumbles quietly without y/n hearing self*
...:*yawns leans head into his chest then falls asleep peacefully*
Foxy:adorable*kisses forehead*my adorable sweet innocent one*smiles rests head onto her head then shuts eyes and powers off*