Chapter forty four

...:*wakes up then sits up and looks at the clock*Mm...it's..8:00 am..I'm so tired right now..and my legs,my legs ache and hurt so badly I don't even want to get up..
Foxy:*powers on then sits up and grabs from behind pulling in onto lap*Mm..~ morning..*buries head in y/n shoulder*Mm..
...:eh!?-*places hands on thighs*my legs hurt-
Foxy:maybe I can make it worse~
...:YOU PERVERTED IDIOT NO-
Foxy:*rubs head on neck*fine then*moves hands to thighs massages them*Mm..your thighs are so juicy and soft..I just want to bite wanna bite them can I bite them?~
...:EH!?-NO-
Foxy:Aw..~
...:you already made my legs ache..
Foxy:I can make it worse though~
...:*turns red*no-
Freddy:*knocks on the door*so now what do we do?-
Bonnie:I think we just stand here and wait.-
Akari:*sits up jumps off the bed walking towards the door opening it walks through the hallway downstairs and towards the front door unlocking it then opening it*
Freddy:*jumps back*
Bonnie:*stares*ew-
Freddy:*elbows him in the stomach while he's behind self*be nice.
Bonnie:ACK-
...:I think someone's here..
Foxy:*slides y/n off self gets off of the bed walking down the hall and stairs to the front door*what-
Freddy:FOXY-
Bonnie:*hops over akari tackling him then hugs him*
Foxy:ACK-
...:*hops off the bed then runs down the hall and stairs*?!
Foxy:help-
Akari:*walks over to freddy looks up at him in the eye then kicks crotch and walks back upstairs into room shutting the door*
Freddy:*collapses to the ground in pain*
...:*trips over self and falls to the ground*
Foxy:*shoves Bonnie off of self then runs over to y/n hugging y/n*
...:ack-I'm not a baby I'm okay-
Foxy:*tail wags*but your my baby~
...:*turns red then buries head in his chest*fine I'm your baby...
Foxy:*gets up and picks up then walks to the couch sits down on it with y/n lap*you can come in you do know that right?
Freddy:*gets up then walks to the couch and sits beside him*
Bonnie:*sits on the other couch*
Chica:*sits beside Freddy*
...:*yawns then adjusts and puts head into his chest and falls asleep*