Chapter seven

...:*hugs*...
Foxy:is there something wrong..?
...:I-I..-I'm not ready...*looks away slowly*please don't make me do it..*tears form in eyes*
Foxy:*hugs tightly*alright please don't cry..*mind*what the hell am I saying why am I comforting her do I have feelings for her!?*leans in and tightly hugs*sitting up and putting y/n on lap then wipes tears away*..I-I have to say something..
...:?
Foxy:...*looks away then sighs*this isn't the first time I've pulled things like this..I've..done you know what to other girls..it's not the first time I never had feelings for them..but you're..youre different...I don't know how but you are it would only get a week for others to do this..but you seemingly played hard to get and over the days weeks..months I have gotten to know you..it's different..your different..
...:so your telling me..you were just playing me and never had feelings for me were just using me..!?
Foxy:...I-it's not like that..if I hadn't had feelings I wouldn't have told you so early..and I would've told you after we had done "it"..
...:SO AT FIRST YOU WERE JUST USING ME SHOULD TELL YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT
Foxy:...*hugs kisses cheek placing down on couch*ill go then..
...:*mind*....
Foxy:*walks out*
...:did he really mean it...? Well..I guess I'm going to die next time I go..
                <~two days later of no sleep~>
...:*yawns and looks through the cams*...*small sigh as bags were formed under eyes as well as them being puffy*...
Foxy:*rushes out then runs into the office tackling y/n to the ground*
...:*tries to look away from him*...
Foxy:*gets off*...
...:*slowly sits up and rubs the back of head*....
Foxy:*walks out*...*then runs into cove and sits on stool*
...:*gets up*...?
Bonnie:it's time to die.-
...:*runs around him and then looks around and runs into the cove*...
Foxy:*looks up then grabs by wrist and pulls into boat pins down in the boat bites neck gently and sucks on collar bone*
...:!? A-ah~*grabs onto the boat tightly*...
Foxy:*pulls away slowly and kisses pulls y/n pants down slowly then underwear and puts two fingers in*