Chapter fifty five

???:because I have came here to see y/n.
Foxy:that's really a good reason to me that's more strange and suspicious than anything.
(I-I've hit 5k reads already!? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE THE CONFUSION IS REAL WTH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK lemon will come out soon in this chapter)
???:more suspicious that y/n let a mutt in the house.
Foxy:IM NOT A MUTT YOU OLD HAG*slams the door in her face*
???:*opens the door and begins to scream like a mental patient*
...:*climbs off the bed quickly changing clothes runs down the stairs to see what's going on*WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?-
Foxy:*jumps and falls over*
???:*swings the door open viciously and it slams onto foxys foot and tail*
Foxy:OW WHAT THE FUCK YOU PYSCHO
...:WHO EVEN ARE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!?
???:Y/N YOU DONT REMEMBER ME?
...:no?
???:it's me Carla? Your sister? Mother is at home-
...:that's-not possible you both died I saw you guys dying -in the hospital they said you guys never made it..-
Carla?:well,how do I put this down softly? Uh-we kinda faked our own deaths in a way..-
...:so,if you are Carla and mother is alive.-YOU JUST DECIDED TO ABANDON ME WITH FATHER!? IS THAT WHAT CHOICE YOU MADE LEFT ME FOR YOU GUYS TO HAVE A NEW LIFE
Foxy:*gets up and limps towards Carla then shoves her out shuts the door and locks it walking to the couch and sits down*
...:I-..*walks towards foxy and sits beside him then leans head on his shoulder*
Foxy:*grabs y/n then pulls onto lap*
...:*buries head into his chest and tears form in eyes as the tears slowly proceed to run down cheeks and chin*
Foxy:*wipes tears away*y/n if you really think about it..if they just did that to get away from your father and didn't bother to make you come with them..why cry over them..? They made you cry once no time to cry over them again..they left you y/n,they left you with your father..they made you think that they were dead..is it really worth crying over them again because they lied..?
...:I-I..no..
Foxy:then let me wipe those tears away don't waste those tears on them okay..?
...:Mhm..I'll try not to..
Foxy:*pulls in a little closer*
...:*moves head from his chest and looks into his eyes*..
Foxy:your eyes are so watery and big..
...:they are..?
Foxy:yeah they are..
...:*wipes eyes as water drips out of them and down them*
Foxy:*wipes y/n face*
...:Mm-hey!-stop it-
Foxy:heh..*kisses on the cheek*Mm..
...:*buries head into his chest*
Foxy:is your favourite place my chest or something? I'm genuinely curious..
...:Mm,well I mean it's warm..and soft I like it here..it's like a pillow..
Foxy:so I'm a pillow now?
...:yeah that's what you are a pillow..
Foxy:heh..then I guess my hands go where my hand warmers are don't they?*places hands onto y/n thighs for a moment then moves them slowly back to y/n back pulls in closer and hugs tightly*
...:comfy..
Foxy:Mm..heh-
...:*looks up at him chin resting onto his chest smiles*
Foxy:*leans in close to y/n face and kisses*
...:*kisses him back then places head back onto his chest*see you're my pillow..
Foxy:*arms and hands move down to y/n ass and link together gets up begins to walk towards the stairs then walks up them going inside the room And plops y/n down onto the bed*
...:*stares into his eyes*
Foxy:*crawls up onto the bed and onto y/n then lays down*
...:ACK-
Foxy:*moves off y/n lays down on side pulls y/n close
...:*turns to face him and leans in close putting head on chest*
Foxy:wraps arms around y/n placing head on yours*
<~a few weeks later Carla and your mother would still try to show up at the house and foxy would always kick them out every time~>
...:*takes off shirt stretches for a minute*
Foxy:*sneaks up on y/n from behind and grabs by the waist burying head into y/n shoulder and neck*
...:Ack-what are you doing?
Foxy:Mm I don't know what am I doing hm?~
...:*tries to squirm out of his grasp*T^T
Foxy:*slides hand into y/n pants and underwear*
...:*turns red*
Foxy:*uses other hand to slide y/n pants down*
...:ack-
Foxy:*pulls hand out of y/n underwear and pulls them off*
...:*squirms free from his grasp trips on pants and falls on the bed then turns to face him*
Foxy:*removes pants shirt and boxers climbs onto y/n nibbles on collarbone would go lower and lower slowly pulls away*
...:ack-ah~
Foxy:*puts member in and thrusts back and forth in and out slowly*
...:A-Ah..~
Foxy:*begins to thrust even harder and a lot faster than before tail wags back and forth*
...:MmMm-Ah..!~
Foxy:*makes weird playful growling sounds and noises*
...:*eyes begin to roll back in head and cums onto him*
Foxy:*rams in and out for another minute then slowly removes self*
...:*scoots away from him quickly would be sweating and be red drool drips out of mouth slowly then wipes it away slowly*
Foxy:*climbs off the bed and grabs boxers slides them on*
...:*puts a hoodie and shorts on self and lays down on side*
Foxy:*crawls up onto the bed and lays beside y/n pulls in close and nuzzles head into the back of y/n grabs a blanket and wraps it around self and y/n*
...:*curls up into a ball and then falls asleep*
Foxy:*tail sways and wags slowly then wraps around y/n*