Chapter twenty five

Foxy:what happened to the "no cuddles for a week" shit?
...:shush..*yawns then falls asleep completely*
(Ok interruption.-. So-I wanna hit 2k badly first off second off should I do more x reader stuff if so suggest some to me and if I've never heard of them I'll do some research on them and all of that stufff and make it anyway love you perverted people and good byeee)
Foxy:*smiles lays down on side still holding y/n in arms and shuts eyes*
Suki:Imma head out then-*opens the doors walks out and shuts it*
Foxy:*powers off or falls asleep*
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*tail wraps around y/n slowly*
...:*sleeps and rubs head on him*
             <~many hours later of resting~>
...:*wakes up*Mm*looks up at him and scratches under his neck gently*
Foxy:*powers on and sits up slowly still holding y/n*
...:can you let me go now.?
Foxy:no,no I will not your staying like this forever!*nuzzles y/n neck gently*
...:I-
Foxy:*lays back down*
...:*slowly turns and around and faces him yawns*
Foxy:*boop*
...:*puts head up against his chest yawns again warm breath hits against his chest then falls asleep*
Foxy:*powers off again*
(I apologize why the parts have been so short now it's just I'm managing three stories and I'm running out of ideas;-; but I'm still gonna try and update frequently anyway love you all perverted people and hope you enjoyed this short one byeeee)