Chapter forty three

(So yeah I'm sorry I'm slow with updates and that stuff but still thank you for sticking around with me! Anyway onto the story bye!)
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*powered off*
<~at the pizzeria~>
Bonnie:do you think he will even want us there..?
Freddy:well, you never know til we go there tomorrow thats when we'll find out won't we.?
Bonnie:*nods*he was always funny with his pirate jokes now a days it's so quiet here thats all and it's boring without him
Freddy:I know how you feel everyone misses him it has been quite a while and everyone assumed that they'd forget about him but we were all wrong now werent we?*looks him in the eyes*
Bonnie:yeah..we should've treated him normally even after the-...
Freddy:the what.?-
Bonnie:*takes a large deep breath in then slowly breathes out slowly*the bite of-..87...
Freddy:he didn't even mean it did he-
Bonnie:I honestly don't think he would've done that if that kid wasn't grabbing at his snout and everything..
Freddy:that's true but  he should've known better what I'm happy about is that y/n can at least from what I see,seemingly accept him..
Bonnie:I think she would've ran off if she didn't accept him for his flaws and differences..I want something like that one day..
Freddy:I hope you have that happen someday..even if we all spilt up we can just use the extra animatronics in the back to replace us like foxy..-
Bonnie:true on that..I still don't like the new "foxy" he's..weird and a bit creepy..does he have to come along with us..?
Freddy:yes,yes he does Bonnie even if you maybe creeped out by his attitude..
Bonnie:fine,he's just off and not in a good way either..
Freddy:I know bonnie I know you don't trust him..nor do I but he overheard us so he's just coming along since he chose to..I'm really sorry Bon..
Bonnie:*sighs*whatever,it's okay it's not your fault freddy..
Freddy:alright..*places hand on shoulder then whispers*if we leave now with chica he won't know he's out at the moment let's go..*moves hand off shoulder runs to chica then throws over shoulder and walks to the door*
Bonnie:*follows quickly but quietly running past them and opens the door quietly*cmon..!*whisper yell*hes gonna wake up soon..
Freddy:*runs out the door quickly*
Bonnie:*shuts the door and going into human form*
Freddy:*does the same then places chica on the ground and shakes*cmon get up..!
Chica:*powers on then goes into human form getting up*lets go
Freddy:*begins to walk towards the direction of the house*
Bonnie and chica:*follows*
Akari:*unlocks the door opens it then walks inside shutting the door behind self walking upstairs opening the door to y/n and foxy asleep in the bed*...*turns around going in own room shutting the door behind self and plopping down onto the bed*