Chapter forty two

Foxy:*takes y/n pants off and places two fingers in then pulls them out slowly and puts
Both fingers in mouth looking y/n eyes while doing so the whole time
...:Mm..~ AhhHHHH~-
Foxy:*removes shirt and pants then pulls y/n panties off and pounces onto y/n gently bites and nibbling on neck*
...:Mmph!~-
Foxy:*shoves cock inside quickly thrusting back and forth roughly and quickly*
...:AHhhhh!~-*grips tightly to the bed while moaning and groaning loudly*
Foxy:*tail whips and wags around still thrusting back and forth going faster and more rough after each moment*
...:*drool drips out of mouth then moves arms and hands onto his back and grips onto his back tightly nails begin to dig into his skin*
Foxy:*growls as well as groaning then moaning and buries head in y/n neck biting and licking it as well as kissing it*
...:Mm..AHhhHh~*grips onto his back a lot tighter drool drips out of mouth and cums*
Foxy:*moves head away from from neck then licks collar bone sucking on it for a bit*
...:*moves arms closer to his neck and pulls him in closer towards face and kisses then bites his bottom lip*
Foxy:*kisses back then moves head and licks neck still thrusting back and forth in and out eventually cums*
<~thirty minutes later sorry for the time skip but be glad you got over 200 words of that also you and foxy stopped fucking~>
Time:4:00am
...:*sits up*
Foxy:*also sits up then puts a shirt on y/n then Lays back down and pulls y/n next to self pulling in closer and hugs*
...:*buries head into his neck yawns then eventually falls asleep*
Foxy:*rests head on y/n then powers off*
<~meanwhile at the pizzeria~>
Bonnie:I miss foxy..-
Freddy:I mean it has been quite a while since we've seen him probably means his relationship is working out well
Chica:or maybe not what if she has him captured and is threatening him!?
Bonnie:that girl is way shorter than him I highly doubt that
Freddy:well might as well pay him a visit tomorrow to make sure he's doing alright
Bonnie:yay!
Chica:*mind*great! This gives me a chance to get closer to foxy again then get him to be with me instead of y/n!
Bonnie:*does a weird little dance while chanting*we're going to see foxy,were going to see foxy,we're going to see foxy tomorrow!*continues to repeat over and over again*
Freddy:yes,Bonnie we're going to see foxy tomorrow now I suggest we all try to get some form of rest goodnight