Chapter forty six

(Hello,hello readers before we get onto the story if you are reading my Rin okurma x reader lemon!- sorry that I haven't made one for the 2k special or whatever but I did make two before it so I kinda wanna hold off with that and I also will be making non lemons of these and I would love some suggestions for my stories the ones that are published anyway so I can come up with more things like this anyway love you all my readers and onto the story)
Foxy:...*breathes in and then sighs*akari you see I aint like this,this isn't my normal looking self-*goes back into other form*
Akari:YOUR ONE OF THOSE THINGS DOES IT MAKE THEM THAT TOO
...:*wakes up adjusts self leans against couch body adjusts legs lean off the couch and flop to the ground*whats happening.?-
Akari:WHATS HAPPENING IS THAT DAD IS A MONSTER DID YOU KNOW THIS OR ARE YOU JUST FINDING OUT
...:no,no akari I knew the whole time..
<~thirty minutes later of fighting chica,Bonnie and Freddy would've left cause of it~>
Foxy:WHY DOES THIS SHIT HAVE TO HAPPEN WHEN THINGS TURN OUT OKAY AT FORST WHY AKARI-
...:ITS NOT AKARIS FAULT HE JUST DOESNT UNDERSTAND-
Foxy:*turns to y/n storms over and slaps across the face*SHUT THE HELL UP-
...:*falls to the ground*..
Akari:LOOK WHAT YOU DID DAD*turns away and runs upstairs*
Foxy:...I-I'm sorry..-
...:get out..
Foxy:y/n I didn't mean to..-
...:JUST GET OUT-*tears form in eyes*
Foxy:*turns away walks to the door opens it and walks out*...
                      <~three weeks later~>
...:*puts hand over mouth then runs to the toilet and pukes over and over again for a while*akari..can you walk to school by yourself today..?
Akari:uh huh I can bye mom I'll see you after school*runs out the door*
...:*gets up opens medicine cabinet grabs a pregnancy test and takes it*
       <~ten minutes later of taking the test~>
...:*breathes in and looks at the test*positive..-that means...-*tears begin to form in eyes and begins to cry*
<~hours later akari would've returned home by then~>
Akari:mom what's wrong?
...:well..-akari your going to have a sibling it seems...
Akari:..okay-*walks upstairs into room*
(I wanted to do the baby thing for a while and i don't care if foxy is a robot he's more human when he's in his other form don't question my weirdness or no lemons for the next time we hit another 1K goal thing anyway bye)
<~months later the child would've came(yes I am very lazy) and your also at home~>
...:I gotta get ready for the night shift tonight akari I want you to take your sister to suki's place okay?
Akari:alright
<~an hour later akari and your child would be gone as in at sukis house~>
...:*begins to walk to work feeling uneasy and sick*..I don't wanna come here but if I want my kids to have roof over there heads I'll have to..
<~a few hours later of work(yes many time skips cause im lazy lol)~>
Time:5:59 am
...:might as well get ready to go...
Foxy:*storms through the hall towards the door*
...:*slams the door shut then runs through the other door and sprints all the way back home*
Foxy:*sprints after y/n in the direction y/n had went in*
...:*unlocks and opens door runs inside then slams the door behind self locking it runs downstairs into the basement and hides in one of the corners*
Foxy:*walks into the backyard opens the door*unlocked..*walks inside and looks around grabs a photo then looks at it*hm?-*looks closely at it*she has another kid now did she get with someone.-or..-I doubt it*places photograph down walks upstairs and searches every room*hm..must be in the basement then.*walks downstairs and heads towards the basement tries to open the door*locked.*lets go of the door knob backs up then runs at the door ramming it and breaking it down*
...:!?-*scoots backwards into a corner*...*covers mouth to reduce the sound of breathing*
Foxy:*walks downstairs inside the basement and wanders around*
...:*keeps hands over mouth*..
Foxy:*walks into y/n direction and looks around*
...:*mind*should I try to make a run for it?-I'll do it..*gets up and begins to run towards the door*
Foxy:*ears perk up then tackles y/n to the ground*
...:ACK-*curls up into a ball and tries to scoot out from under him*
Foxy:*forces y/n under self still*