Chapter sixty two

Your POV:
"Yes we'll have to wait and see indeed" he said I leaned my head onto his shoulder and yawned he looked over to me and put his arm around me I yawned once more I felt sleepy I eventually had possibly fallen asleep on his shoulder because after a moment everything had turned black darkness shrouded my vision I had gone into a deep slumber
Foxy POV: they had fallen asleep on me as usual I nudged them off of me sliding them onto the bed I slowly got up and walked out of the room I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch I heard a knock at the door my eyes had narrowed as I slowly got up and began to walk towards the door I slowly popped it open and I peeked my head out "hello?" I said looking around for a moment then seeing this man he looked a bit on the older side,grey hair somewhat balding and he had glasses he seemed somewhat or even completely harmless old man if he was planning anything I could definitely take him on I opened the door fully "sir do you need someone or something?" I asked he replied with "is there a Y/N L/N here?" He had basically completely ignored my question I didn't know who this dude was so I asked "who are you?" He said "is there a Y/N L/N here?" I started to get a bit annoyed I gripped my fist "theres a Y/N L/N here why?" He said "I want to see them." "No." I replied "they're asleep anyway so no way you're seeing them right now come back later." I grumbled and began to shut the door he put his foot in the door and handed me some piece of paper as I took it "what the hell is this?" I asked "only Y/N L/N can open it and know." He said and walked off. It was strange and disturbing in its own way I guess you could say. I walked upstairs into the room and I had gently shaken them awake(KQOSJWOSJQONZMSO THANK YOUUUUU FOR 13k I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL LEMON WILL BE OUT SOON BE PATIENT WITH MY FORGETFUL NIGHT OWL ASS TvT)
Foxy POV: "Y/N this is for you.." I said quietly and placed the note down on the nightstand beside them they groaned sitting up and grabbing it then opening it and pulling out seemingly photos? I guess you could say but when I looked at them they had a face filled with terror...terror as in horrific terror they seemed afraid "Y/N..?" I asked softly they handed me the note and album of photos I took it and looked through the photos I saw..what I saw scared me..it was photos of them and some of them had me in them but it was them, at work, at home and many other places I was beyond disturbed.. I kept flipping through them and each photo became more graphic I started to get angrier at every photo I saw with me crossed out in each one I felt nothing but rage after a bit I got to the last photo and when I saw it I felt pure rage I gripped my fist into a tight balled up one "did you see the last one?" I asked. They shook their head I kept looking at it, in this photo the last photo of them, they weren't wearing anything..they were completely undressed I threw the photos down on the ground I ran out of the room, down the stairs swinging the door open I saw the old man way down the street I shouted "Y/N CALL THE POLICE" I didn't get a response so I ran after that man assuming the cops were called and I had tackled him.