Chapter fifty three

(Tbh if I disappeared for a whole month and hadn't updated on here would you all freak out and try to look for me or would you just brush it off and go read other stories this is a serious question I'm asking kinda-well more of I'm curious than anything so just comment or message me about it-^- I won't be offended in anyway,shape or form I just wanna know cause I'm curious I'll be putting the same question on my other stories so yeah nobody is being left out on this question anyway onto the chapter)
Foxy:you are sick-very sick-
...:I know I am thank you for that compliment..
<~a month or two later y/n would no longer be ill but y/n would've ignoring for a whole due to the fact of work~>
...:*looking through cameras then yawns for a moment*
Foxy:*stares at y/n*Y/n.?
...:*would still be distracted by the cameras*
Foxy:Y/n.
...:hm,ah-sorry I didn't hear you what was that did you need something.?
Foxy:I-..I-it's nothing never mind..
...:okay? I'll go back to doing my job then
Foxy:yeah..do so....I guess...
...:okay,whatever you say!*continues to look through cameras*
Foxy:...is your shift almost finally over.?
...:hm..? What?
Foxy:never..mind again.
...:no,tell me what's up?
Foxy:is. Your. Shift. Almost. Over.?
...:don't have to say it like I don't understand it I'm not stupid or deaf.
Foxy:never said you were.
...:*turns away*okay,whatever you say..
Foxy:*ears go down and looks away from y/n sad look forms eyes and then stares at the wall*
<~a couple of hours later y/n shift is finally over and y/n and foxy would both finally be at home~>
...:*plops onto the couch and stretches*
Foxy:Y/n.
...:Yeah.? What is it?
Foxy:I want cuddles now.
...:give me a minute..
Foxy:no. I. Want. Cuddles. Now.
...:give me a moment lord
Foxy:no.*gets up and walks towards y/n picks up then walks upstairs into the bedroom places down on the bed lays down beside y/n pulls in close wraps blankets around self and y/n*i wanted cuddles I get my cuddles.
...:hmph. Could've waited a bit.
Foxy:and that's all I had been doing was waiting. And waiting and waiting for you to not be busy for me instead of you just focusing on your work and just working and working.
...:I-..I'm sorry..
Foxy:...*pulls in closely and puts head on y/n head*you aren't going anywhere now...
...:*curls up against curling up into a ball in a sort of way*