Chapter eleven

Foxy:but it was sort of cute..in a way..I guess*continues to stare at y/n*..
...:*drools a small bit*
Foxy:..*pulls a tissue out then wipes y/n mouth away gently crouches down close to face then strokes forehead gently*...
...:*sleeps then hugs tightly mumbling childish things*
Foxy:eh!?..
...:*wakes up*.....
Foxy:*nudges away*you were the one hugging me..
...:I'm sorry..
Foxy:*gets up then goes back to stool and sits down*
...:what happened to mike and Vincent?..
Foxy:they had the night off I think or they have the day shift now and didn't bother letting you know..
...:oh..well*sits up*so now what.?*puts head on the wall*
Foxy:*small shrug*i really don't know I mean I could kill you but then again where's the fun in that?*a grin forms on face with a small laugh*
...:*mind*okay..! There's something wrong with him he's mental! Or something..!?
Foxy:...*slowly ways hand in front of y/n face*..? You there.?
...:*shakes head swiftly*mhm!
Foxy:*a small snicker forms on face*then what did I say?
...:uh-nothing..?-
Foxy:I guess you were paying attention good
...:*a small sigh of relief escapes then yawns a very small bit rubbing eyes a bit leaning head on the wall going silent then falling asleep*
Foxy:*pokes lightly*you there helloooooo? You alive or did you die to my handsomeness*continues to poke y/n for a good bit to see if y/n will reply wake up or slap self across the face*I guess she is actually asleep*annoyed sigh*now what can I do I'm so bored-m- shes asleep and there's like nothing to do at alll I'm so FUCKING BORED SCREEEEE -m- wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up*keeps on repeating self for a long ass time til y/n reply*
...:*wakes up yawns then looks at him and kicks hard in the crotch puts head back on the wall and falls back asleep*