Chapter fifty four

Foxy:Mm...feels nice to have you like this..(and thank you @Fnaf_anime_memes for the last chapter and the chapter here that is still in progress at the moment but by the time I post this the chapter would be finished but I had forgotten to mention them in the last chapter so I'm doing that now anyway back onto the chapter that had barely started until I rudely interrupted sorry kind sir)
...:is it due to the fact I'm unable to move..?
Foxy:yes,because you can never escape my cuddles now..
...:hmph,just you wait I'll escape from you and your wrath.
Foxy:uh huh sure you will,you totally won't fall asleep like this especially if I do this*flips y/n to face self and pulls in closer to chest*
...:GAH-ACK-NO-EVILL*does a pouty face and looks up at him looking in a form of pouty way and makes weird angry sounds*
Foxy:you sound adorable and you aren't scaring me at all
...:Hmph! I'll just give you the silent treatment then.
Foxy:*places hand on the back of y/n head and shoves it into chest then powers off*
...:!?-hmph! Whatever..*yawns after a minute then falls asleep*
<~the very next day(she just came back the very next day-)~>
...:*wakes up and sits up then looks around*hes not here?-
Foxy:*opens door*hello?-
???:Hi..uh..does y/n..l/n live here.?
Foxy:yeah,why do you ask?