Chapter forty seven

...:*breathes in heavily panicking*
Foxy:*forces y/n closer to self*no. Escape.*gets up and drags y/n by arm*
...:*trips over self not falling though and tries to force him to let go*
Foxy:stop trying to get away.*turns around and glares down at y/n*
...:*pulls wrist free from his grasp swiftly sprints past him and sprints up the stairs towards the front door and tries to open it*shit..I forgot I locked it..-
Foxy:*sprints up the stairs after y/n runs at y/n and grabs by arm*I said no escape meaning there's no escaping out of this.
...:*tries to pull away again*
Foxy:stop it.*drags by arm to the couch and forces down grabs duck tape and tapes y/n legs and arms*now.
...:*tries to move*
Foxy:I said stop it so stop it.*raises arm and hand at y/n*
...:*flinches and recoils a bit*
Foxy:..*drags towards the couch forcing y/n to sit down tail wrapping tightly around y/n snatching y/n phone going onto it messages akari to come back with his sister*.
...:*tries to break free*what the hell are you doing..?
Foxy:*looks over at y/n*...
...:zany not just kill me now..-
Foxy:*ears perk up to the door being unlocked*
Akari:*walks inside with the baby in arms*hey mom-..
...:akari-turn back now and run-
Foxy:*tail wraps from y/n gets up then walks over to akari and crouches down*give me the baby akari.
Akari:no,I won't.
Foxy:give me the baby.
Akari:I said no so no-
Foxy:*tail knocks Akari over causing him to lose his balance and the baby to fall out of his hands and then catches the baby as tail plops under where Akari would fall*
Akari:..
Foxy:*gets up from crouching position and walks back to the couch staring at her eyes would be widen*Whats the kids name.
...:*no response*
Foxy:does the kid not have a name or something.
...:*still no response*
Foxy:I'm going to assume that as a yes..-
...:*looks away from him and looks at the baby*
Foxy:let's just call you aspen...*bounces the baby on leg up and down*
Aspen:*giggles*
...:*tries to move*
Foxy:*gets up still holding the aspen walks towards the stairs and walks up them walking down the hallway enters y/n room noticing a small crib in the corner walks over and places aspen down in it gently walks out of the room and back to the living room downstairs*
Akari:*would be removing the tape off of y/n arms eventually being able to do so*
...:*moves arms and then tries to remove tape from ankles*
Foxy:*walks over and rips tape off y/n then walks to the door opening it*..
...:*looks up and stares at him*...*looks away*
Foxy:what you want me to stay..?
...:*shrugs*
Foxy:*shuts the door and walks back towards y/m and hugs*I'm sorry..for what I did..And I know sorry doesn't just solve the problem in an instant but I think it's a start...
...:*hugs back*..
Akari:*walks away upstairs into room*
Foxy:don't you remember what I said though...you'll always be mine forever...
...:*looks up at him*you remembered saying that..?
Foxy:mhm...
...:*pulls out the locket around from neck*i still have the gift you gave me..
Foxy:*climbs over the couch releasing y/n from the hug*..what even are we now..
...:the same answer it was when you first asked it...
Foxy:*pulls onto lap and hugs tightly*promise..?
...:promise..