Chapter six

Foxy:*grabs hand then drags downstairs and to the pizzeria*
...:*trips and slams into the ground*
Foxy:...*turns around then brushes y/n off and picks up*....*walks to the pizzeria opening the doors then puts down in beside the door not in front of the window and walks off to pirate cove*
...:h-hey...um..thank you..-
Foxy:*ears perk up and looks at y/n then runs over to y/n and hugs*yeah..yeah..sure...
...:!*hugs back*
Foxy:*lets go then runs to cove*
...:*walks into the office*hey guys-
Vincent:*glares at y/n*
...:um..is everything alright?
Vincent:you and mike were a thing and you broke up with him for a fox!?
Mike:*looks away seemingly showing a small bit of shame*...
...:the hell do you mean for one thing and two me and mike were never a thing I don't date co-workers now I'm getting my shift started....*starts to walk in*
Vincent:..you can survive on your own.*shoves out and presses the button for the door shutting it*
...:THE HELL!? LET ME IN*bangs on door*PLEASE I DONT WANT TO DIE!*tears form in eyes*PLEASE YOU GUYS THIS ISNT FUNNY
Foxy:*peeks head out*psst..come here...
...:*looks over*...*runs to him*
Foxy:*pulls in*i saw what happened..I'm sorry..
...:for what you didn't do anything..nothing is your fault...
Foxy:...*sits down on stool*nobody has said something like that to me before..*looks at her then wipes her tears off her face*
...:well,I guess today will be your first!^^
Foxy:I mean if you want me so badly and you had to get Vincent and mike to act you could've just asked me~*takes hand and pulls close to self going in human form*
...:*slams into chest*that hurt a little...
Foxy:*puts y/n on lap then looks into y/n eyes and rubs y/n forehead gently*did it hurt just as much when you fell from heaven and fell on me?~
...:I-...*rubs forehead*i can't feel anything self but the pain on my forehead can I please..get off so I can go get an icepack..?
Foxy:*picks up then places down and runs down the hall*
Mike:and then I was like-
Foxy:*runs through the door way entering the office*
Vincent:...uh..mike...
Mike:? What.?
Vincent:it's behind you-
Foxy:*slashes mike across the back*
Mike:ACK-
Vincent:...
Foxy:*walks out then walks into the kitchen grabs an ice pack and walks back into cove*here..maybe this'll help..?
...:*takes it then places it on forehead*its really cold*small laugh*
Foxy:*chuckles takes the icepack and wraps it in a small layer of cloth then places it on her forehead holding it then goes into human form*
...:*looks into his eyes*
Foxy:*looks back leans in then kisses on the cheek*
...:eh!?*turns a bit red then looks away*d-don't do that..!
Foxy:hm?~ and why not?~
...:c-cause I say so!
Foxy:and why not?*takes the icepack off y/n then leans and licks neck*
...:!?*turns red*
Foxy:*puts on lap then kisses tail slowly starts to wag faster and faster at each moment*
...:c-can we get to know each other better!?
Foxy:*pulls out a collar then puts it on y/n*
...:*tries to take it off*
Foxy:maybe it'll be more fun then..~
...:*looks away*
<~a few months later of being kicked out and having to hang out with the fox multiple times~>
Foxy:*places hand on y/n and looks into eyes with a smirk on face*
...:I'm gonna see if they'll let me in..*gets up then walks down the hall*ACK-
Mike:*hugs*
Foxy:*runs down the hall and pulls mike and y/n apart*
...:*runs behind him*...
Mike:the hell are you doing!?
...:you and Vincent kicked me out and he didn't what does that prove..
Vincent:Mike I told you y/n wouldn't want you to hug y/n after what you did your lucky I didn't kick you out since I need another person working with me.
...:*buries head into his chest*
Vincent:*peeks head out*and besides I think y/n has feelings for the fox*hides head again*you should've tried to get to know y/n and even if y/n rejected you oh well.
...:*turns a bit red*..I'm going home now I don't feel well..*walks out*
Foxy:*runs after y/n then picks up and runs back to y/n house unlocks the door opens it and places on couch*
...:wh-why did you follow me and carry me home?!-
Foxy:*climbs onto the couch goes into human leans in and kisses then starts to slowly stroke face*
...:Mm!*turns a bit red*...
Foxy:*slowly pulls away*..you taste delicious..~
...:I-I*reaches up and touches his ears*are you saying you want me to do this..?
Foxy:Mm I like that but..*leans in again*i want to see you undressed...with me inside you~
...:*turns red*i-I'm tired..we can do that tomorrow..*looks away mind*why did I say that..!? Do I really want him to do that!?
Foxy:*mind*she wants it tomorrow!? Or did I pressure her into it whats this feeling my face feels so hot...and heated..*leans in and kisses again*if you say so..~