Chapter sixty eight

Your pov:
When I had came to I was in pain, a lot of pain I weakly lifted my head up as I noticed a small piece of paper nearby I reached for it as I managed to barely read what it said "we're through - foxy" I felt my body tense up, was it because of me asking for a break? Did I do something wrong I felt my eyes water as I began crying I heard thumping sounds, as I looked up freddy was there he asked "whyd you try to destroy chica?" I tilted my head confused "why would I do that.?" I asked him "because she is to the point where she's almost just nuts and bolts." " I didn't do anything, she came into the safe room and threw me against the wall" I pointed at the wall outside the safe room "she had grabbed me by my throat and she punched me." I continued with "I kicked her away and she walked off." I had gone silent. Freddy looked around the room as his eyes widened realizing the one he called friend had played a horrible trick on him. I looked away as my head lowered, freddy placed his hand on my shoulder which stung as he handed me bandages I took them and said "I'd like to be alone please." He quietly walked out as I had to move and take off my clothes and I bandaged myself as I changed back, I lowered my head, I sighed I put my phone on a stand and selected record knowing what I could do if chica came back I sat back in my chair and went through the cameras again, I heard thumps I looked up and chica was there "do you want something?" I asked quietly confused she replied "I knew I'd win, you didn't deserve him anyway." She smirked at me, I looked away "please go away." She entered the room and grabbed me by my throat as I tried to break free, she punched me in the gut "I'm going to break your bones one by one." That's when freddy had entered "chica, I don't believe if you were damaged you would be able to carry Y/N." I began to struggle to breathe "not to mention wouldn't you be afraid of Y/N and not insulting them? And attacking them?" Chica threw me into freddy and he powered off I got up and before I could react chica grabbed me and threw me against the ground into the safe room, she walked off I weakly got up and snatched my phone ending the recording, I heard thumps as foxy and Bonnie came in they both looked enraged almost as I backed up into the corner clutching my phone tightly as I became fearful, I heard a third thumping sound "I'd wait a minute." It was freddy, my eyes widened 'why is he helping me?' I sat there in confusion foxy stopped in his tracks and turned around and looked at him, I put my knees to my chest "why should I stop, she attacked chica again." Freddy replied to his comment with "then why is she in a lot worse condition and why do I have a hole in the back of my head?" He asked I was thinking to myself as I pleaded to myself hoping that I wasn't going to die this way, foxy had asked "where's your evidence that she didn't do it?"
Foxy pov:
"Where's your evidence that she didn't do it?" I asked them looked back at her as she held out her phone as she selected a video turned it towards us then played it, I began to watch it with Bonnie as my eyes widened, I didn't know how to reply, I felt my whole body ache as I tensed up everything hurt when I watched it I turned away from the video and walked out of the room as I stormed down the hall into my cove chica had asked "well?" I grabbed her by her throat and threw her out as she slammed into the wall I crouched down as I began to cry "I-I.." I grabbed onto my head and ears as I felt nothing but anger and sadness, it was worse though, a friend someone I had began to trust again, lied to me. I lost the person who never saw me as a bad person, a monster, just.. as me. I gagged as I curled up into a ball on the ground, I heard light footsteps slowly come down the hallway and I heard louder ones walk closer, I sat up awkwardly and turned my head, chica was there blade in hand and holding it above Y/N, the one I used to call mine. My Y/N. I purely felt rage, I gripped my fists and got up and took the weapon from her throwing it into a wall as I shoved her away I glared at her as I re-entered the cove I fell as I slammed against the ground, I didn't care much I heard a very quiet pitter-patter sound I adjusted my head to look over on who was there I saw Y/N there, she stared at me as she was silent, I looked away and rested my head against the ground my body tensed up, now knowing she was there made me feel strange,I felt like I was a monster. The one who shouldn't even be seeing them right now for what I had done. I stayed silent as I heard quiet steps light, is the way I could describe it. I looked at the boat as I continued to be silent I heard the light thumps get closer to me, I heard her plop down in front of me, I knew it was in front of me, because of all the creaking I heard, I opened my eyes ever so slightly she was looking at me I shut my eyes again, I felt her lay beside me, scooting closer as she tucked herself between my arms I didn't bother to say anything so I just stayed silent per usual, I opened my eyes as I looked down at her head she fell asleep, I sat up holding her adjusting her onto my lap.