Chapter thirty two

(So imma give you guys til chapter thirty four cause you people seem to be slow-w- anyway onto the story)
...:*turns around*
Foxy:*trips and slams into the door falling over*@-@
...:PFFFT-*laughs*
Foxy:eh!?-*gets up quickly then runs towards y/n and hugs tail wraps around y/n*
...:wh-what are you doing?
Foxy:I thought something happened to you when I heard you screaming..
...:I'm fine you big baby..*hugs back then leans head on his chest*
Foxy:then what was the screaming about?
...:because it's 9:30 right now we slept the day away-
Foxy:that just means that we get to do something fun durning the night~-
...:I-YOU IDIOTIC PERVERT SHUSH IT-
Foxy:I meant like Netflix and cuddling-but if you want that we can do that*smirks*
...:I-*turns red then pushes him away turning around and looks away from him bright shade of red*
Foxy:*walks closer rests head on y/n shoulder for a moment then moves head and kisses on the cheek then slides head back*red tomato eh?
...:*flustered and tries to ignore him walks over to stove grabs the pot with the noodles in it pours it into a bowl*
Foxy:*walks over then arms wrap around y/n*cant ignore me for long~
...:*opens a draw grabs fork then starts to eat noodles*
Foxy:..*lets go then walks over to couch and sits down*
...:*picks up the bowl and places it down at table then continues to eat*
<~ten minutes later of awkward silence~>
...:*mind*ha I can ignore you.
Foxy:*mind*why isn't she speaking? She'd be talking by now.*grips fists still mind*did she find someone new..? NO.-she couldn't have I'd she did she'd regret it.
...:*finishes food off picks bowl up walks over to sink then washes the dish out and puts it away then walks over to couch and sits beside him*
Foxy:*uses tail to shove her away from self*
...:eh!?-
Foxy:*scoffs and looks away*
...:I-...*gets up then walks upstairs into room then shuts the door*
Foxy:yeah go to your room and text the new guy you like.
...:*throws a book at the door making a loud crashing sound then sits on bed*
Burglar:*climbs up and opens a window to the guest bedroom then climbs through it and quietly opens the door and quietly walks into the other door and opens it*
...:it's about time are you here to apologize for the way you acted like a child-*looks up*WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-
Burglar:*wearing all black pulls out knife and points it to y/n*
...:HOW THE HELL I-IM CALLING THE COPS-
Burglar:*runs over then stabs y/n in the gut and throws to the floor then grabs items that look like they'd be worth something*
<~twenty minutes later~>
Foxy:*walks upstairs*you better be ready to apologize to me-*walks inside the room*I-...*runs over towards y/n body and falls to the ground stares at y/n watches the pool of blood become larger then grabs y/n phone and dials for 9-1-1*
<~thirty minutes later~>
Foxy:*grabs y/n hand and looks at y/n body that lays still*
...:*wakes up*Mm...*sits up slowly*ack..-*tries to hold side with both hands*
Foxy:*lets go then hugs y/n tightly*I'm sorry..