Chapter nineteen

(First off before I continue to the story I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR ALMOST THOUSAND READS WERE ALMOST THERE PEOPLE WE CAN HIT THAT GOAL AND I KNOW IT BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THIS SUPPORT AND OTHER THINGS WE ARE SO DAMN CLOSE LETS HIT THAT GOAL ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL AND BYEEEEE)
<~the night after that large situation that had taken place~>
Foxy:*slowly powers on ears perking up eyes peek open then open widely and adjust to the light looks around then looks down*still here..still cuddling with me did I really forget her and try to murder her maybe I shouldn't trust myself around her-
*knocks heard at the door*
...:*wakes up and adjusts self on him*Mm..I don't wanna be up right now I wanna go back to bedddd
Foxy:I'd answer it
...:ugh fineeee*gets up then starts to walk to the door*
Foxy:*uses tail to slap y/n ass but it wouldn't hurt at all*
...:eh!?-*whips around*pervert!*turns back around then opens the door*mike?
Mike:hey uh my girlfriend booted me out is it alright if I can move in?
...:I do have a few spare bed rooms come on in I guess but first*slaps hard across the face*thats for being a bitch and telling Vincent that bull shit and leaving me out there now you can come in.
Mike:OW-Alright..*walks in then walks upstairs places bags in a spare room then shuts the door*
Foxy:why'd you let him in his a bitch why bother giving him a second chance?
...:why not people change don't they?
Foxy:whatever..
...:*walks towards him then sits next to him*aw are you jealous?~
Foxy:*puts hands on y/n waist then moves hands up and down then leans close to ear and whispers*i can do whatever I please to you in mere seconds..
...:I-*turns a shade of red*n-no please don't..-
Foxy:*moves head away from y/n ear and lifts y/n up putting y/n on lap then lays down on back*
...:*lays down on his chest putting head down gently grabs a blanket then places it on him and on self*(I-WE MADE IT I GOT ONE K READS MY GOD I DIDNT THINK WED MAKE IT IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME HOW IM SO HAPPY I FEEL LIKE CRYING RIGHT ITS LEGIT 5AM WHERE I AM AND I JUST LOOKED AT THE READS AND IT SAYS ONE K IM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW WORDS CANT DESCRIBE IT IM SO HAPPY YOU ALL HELPED ME GET UP TO THIS GOAL IN A SHORT ASS TIME I CAN NOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR THIS I DONT DESERVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PERVERTED FOXY LOVING PEOPLE THANKS SO DAMN MUCH I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE WAY MORE OFTEN THAN BEFORE NOW BACK TO THE STORY BYE LOVE YOU ALLLLLL I accidentally published this at a point so ye anyway bye love you all)
Foxy:*stares into y/n eyes places hand on y/n face smiles*I'll always try and be there for you I promise you that..
...:*leans head on his hand*
Foxy:*pulls y/n closer to face then kisses*
...:*kisses back*
Foxy:you'll always ALWAYS be mine...
...:*rests head back onto his chest again shuts eyes and rubs head back and forth back and forth on his chest slowly and gently*