Chapter nine

...:*curls up into a ball on his chest and yawns*
Foxy:*tail wraps around y/n then removes head from y/n then places head on the wall sighing*...
...:*falls asleep*
Foxy:*looks down at y/n*...*places hand on y/n head gently pushing some of the hairs out of y/n face*i don't want to lose you..if I don't chase you away or end your life they will do it for me...(also btw thanks for at least 1K reads on my old acc that I had lost I hope we can hit 1K reads or maybe even 2K!? if we hit one 1K on here I will be making another lemon I promise that also I'm planning on making a male version of this if you peeps are guys and are into foxy so yeahhhhhh that'll be coming out sooner or later since I have school I'm failing so updates will be a bit slower than usual if I catch up on my work I will be updating a lot faster now back to the story sorry for taking up so much time^^)
Foxy:*sighs places head down on y/n most of body wrapping around y/n slowly shutting eyes and powering off or falling asleep*
...:*sleeps*
<~a few hours later of sleeping y/n wake up only to be in a dream~>
...:ok,so I know it's a dream but how am I going to make myself wake up exactly*sighs*T^T this is so confusing how am I going to get out of here?
<~after a few minutes you see a golden bear like Freddy sitting in the office y/n didn't know how y/n got there~>
...:strange..how did I even get here even if it's a dream why here could this be a nightmare?! Crap I gotta get out of here*tries to run out of the room when you slam into the golden bear*How the hell did I!?-
?:*screams in y/n face*
...:*starts to kick and squirm then kicks foxy away scooting backwards*GET AWAY YOU MONSTER
foxy:*powers on to hear y/n repeat that and say that*...
...:*wakes up then looks around in a cold sweat*....I-I-
Foxy:*gets up then opens the door and walks out walking back to cove shutting the curtains and sitting down*...
...:*looks confused*...*gets up slowly then starts to walk towards the cove slowly opening a part of the curtains and entering the cove*a-are you alright..?-
Foxy:*gets up and slashes y/m across the face then throws out*...
...:*runs back into the office*....*pulls phone out then dials number in it*ill transfer...to that other location...
<~a month later after y/n had transferred out of that place~>
...:this place looks worse...*holds stomach then sits down grabbing a bucket and pukes into it places it back down gently and sighs*
?:*crawls through the vent*boo-
...:*screams and slaps with a keyboard*
?:ack-*falls backwards on back*@-@
...:*breathes in and sighs then looks back at something*...sorry
?:it's fine I guess anyway I'm Funtime foxy*gets up*shocker you transferred here is there a reason why?
...:I...-
Funtime foxy:never mind I think I already know on what you mean by that
...:alright..
Funtime foxy:well I'm gonna tell the others to leave you unless they want to be slapped with a keyboard*small chuckle*
...:*weakly smiles*yeah alright...
Funtime foxy:*walks away*
<~a few days after of working there in that dark place and slapping things with a keyboard (XD)~>
...:*sighs*
Foxy:it's been days since I last saw y/n I wonder what happened to y/n..
Chica:*peeks through curtains*y/n oh she transferred to that other location and I think I know the reason why but I'm not gonna bother it I'll be going now*shuts the curtains and walks away*
Foxy:...she transferred.*grips fists and punches a hole into the wall*
Bonnie:*peeks head in*keep it down bud-oh shit what did you do you made a hole in the wall I can see your mad I'll leave you alone then*backs up and shuts the curtains then walks away slowly*