Chapter eight

...:*pushes him off then wakes up in a cold sweat breathing heavily tears formed in eyes slowly rolling down cheeks*does he only want to use me..? Or what..I do know that those animatronics leave me alone and I talk to them sometimes but they don't reply....*breathes in and sighs*...*gets up then walks to draws and opens then grabs clothes and puts them on then walks downstairs*time to go to to work I guess*sighs yawns walks downstairs then walks out the door locking it behind self walking to work entering the building then the office*....*sits down then pulls cams out*...odd..Vincent and mike would've been here and kicked me out..oh well..*looks through cams*...
Foxy:*runs in and then tackles y/n*
...:*squeals falling over on back*
Foxy:*gets off then picks up bridal style*
...:put me down you idiotic pervert...
Foxy:*rubs head on y/n head*
...:*starts to squirm and squeal so he would let go of self*
Foxy:ack would you stop kicking and hitting me-
...:*punches him in the nose*
Foxy:*drops y/n and holds nose*that hurt like fuck..
...:ack-...ow you ass you dropped me on my ass
Foxy:*crawls onto y/n shutting both doors then blocking both windows then looks at y/n*..
...:foxy what are you doing?-
Foxy:*tackles then pins to the ground going into human form*
...:wh-what the hell are you doing-
Foxy:*licks then starts to kiss and sits up pulling onto lap slowly takes shirt off undoing bra slowly*
...:*tries to get off*would you stop
Foxy:*leans in and sucks on collar bone*
...:Mhmph..!~
Foxy:*starts to gently nibble on y/n neck along with sucking on neck placing hand breast and massages it gently pulls away from y/n neck slowly then pins back to the ground pulling pants down then takes shirt and pants off of self along with boxers*
...:would you just stop and listen!?
Foxy:*leans in and kisses then pulls underwear off*says the one that isn't fighting this anymore*starts to go in and thrust back and forth slowly*
...:Ah~
Foxy:Mm~
...:*moans softly then starts to moan louder and louder every moment*
Foxy:*thrusts faster every second*
...:*moans*
Foxy:*cums with cum flying on y/n a bit*
...:Ah daddy~
Foxy:*thrusts harder than before then after a few minutes slowly gets out and hands clothes*...
...:*puts clothes on then hands his pants and boxers to him*
Foxy:*puts boxers and pants on*
...:*looks at him leans and hugs curling around him sitting on his lap resting head on chest*can I stay like this for a bit..?
Foxy:*nods*its fine by me*rests head on y/n head*