Chapter fifty six

...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*powers off*
<~many hours and days later~>
...:*face plants onto the couch*
Foxy:*walks around the couch then plops down next to y/n*what are you doing y/n?
...:*sits head up*first off I'm tired,second I'm waiting for someone to come over
Foxy:oh..okay-whos coming over exactly?
...:*breathes in and breathes out slowly*my sisters,brother and mother so..that's gonna be fun who knows my brother will probably bring his creepy best friend along..like last time I kicked him out for a week he's coming back cause he says he pays half the rent which he isn't wrong about that.
Foxy:you want me to stay with you til they show up.?
...:that would be nice..-*sits up and adjusts on the couch then scoots closer to him and places head on his shoulder looks up at him and smiles at him*
Foxy:*kisses on the forehead moves hand on y/n and strokes hair*(ahhhh-fuck this shit is so fucking wholesome at the moment holy fuck next thing you know it's gonna lead to a lemon and I've noticed how I've been getting a lot more reads on Rin and kinda on here a bit I think it's only been a week maybe two or three that I've had 5k reads so a new lemon will be coming out soon and if we hit 10k soon I'll probably put my face on here and I also have Twitter now so I'll be putting up on here on the "OKAY IM BACKKKKK" so if you guys have anything like that just add me incase I do once again fuck up and lose my account again which would suck ass but hopefully that doesn't happen anyway bye people you are beautiful just the way you are and this potato is out back to the chapter bye bye!^^)
...:*scoots up onto him then places head on his chest*
Foxy:*pats y/n head*
...:*yawns*can I just fall asleep here?
Foxy:if you want to I'll wake you up when your family's here..
...:alright