Chapter fifty

...:*looks over at him*get out-
Foxy:*walks over to y/n and kisses on the forehead going onto knees in front of the tub staring at y/n*heh..
...:*tries to looks away from him*
Foxy:*grabs by chin and pulls in then kisses*(I didn't think I'd get to chapter fifty at all I ain't gonna lie but somehow I did how ✨magical✨ I'm sorry about that I enjoy being a cringy weirdo-^-)
...:*pulls away and then looks away quickly face would be the colour scarlet for self*
Foxy:*pulls out of the tub and pulls into chest arm sweeps y/n off y/n feet and walks out of restroom and walks towards the bedroom entering it and places down on the bed climbs onto the bed and lays beside y/n pulls in close and wraps a blanket around y/n and pulls in even closer placing head on y/n nuzzling neck and chin on it gently*..Mm..
...:*purely red and silent moves head slowly and proceeds to stare up at him*
(When your thirty reads away from getting 4K reads-TwT do be like-how the hell did this even happen I'd like an explanation please I don't understand I don't get how I got so many it don't make any form of sense at all)
Foxy:*places both hands onto y/n chest and slowly lowers them up and then down becoming slowly every waking moment*
...:*tries to scoot away from him*
Foxy:hey..stop moving..~*pulls in even closer and moves head to y/n shoulder then gently bites neck and head moves to collarbone nibbled there hands continue to move around on y/n and then reaching the inner thighs moving upwards and puts two fingers in and does things*
...:Mm-Ah~-
Foxy:*takes fingers out and moves head away putting both fingers in mouth licking them off then chuckles*
...:*manages to turn and face him buries head into his chest*