Chapter fifty two

<~a couple of days or weeks later~>
...:Mm..Akari how you feeling today you going to school today?-
Akari:yeah I am mom I'm almost ready anyway*runs down the stairs opens it then runs out the door*BYE MOM BYE DAD*shuts the door and runs off to school*
...:*sits down*
Foxy:*peeks head around the stairs*howd you sleep even though the kid was crying all night..
...:you mean Noel? Yeah she was crying-and yes I'm still sort of tired..to be 100% honest with you in anyway..
Foxy:*head goes back then walks up stairs and enters room walks over to the crib and picks up noel then walks back downstairs and sits next y/n*
...:*scoots closer to him takes Noel from his arms then scoots up onto his lap and leans head on his chest Noel in arms*This..is nice..Noel is quiet and..it's nice to cuddle with you...-
Foxy:*pulls in closer and wraps arms around y/n and Noel*
...:*wakes up*another dream-fuck sakes-*looks around then coughs*maybe Yuki liking me was a dream too he's messaging me at the moment..wait where am I?
Foxy:FREDDY I DONT LIKE IT DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT!?
Freddy:NOT MY FAULT YOUR A JEALOUS BASTARD WITH OVER SOME STUPID GUY BEING FRIENDS WITH YOUR BITCH
Foxy*picks freddy up by the tie then throws to the ground*
...:*gets up and stumbles over*STOP IT-
Foxy:*looks over*
...:JUST GO AWAY FOR NOW-
Foxy:...*walks off*
Freddy:you did hear what I said.?
...:I honestly don't care at the moment*pulls out tools and repairs him then sneezes and coughs*
Freddy:your sick,not in a cool way or mentally but your psychically sick..
...:whatever..I'm not like yuki..*walks away and sits down on a chair coughs and sneezes again*
Foxy:*ears perk up*
...:*gets up from seat and begins to walk home*
Foxy:*follows y/n from behind then sweeps arm under knees other arm on y/n back carrying y/n bridal style*(I changed my mind on the kids thing btw and I noticed a request I had earlier but I hadn't fully completed it so I'm doing it now!)
...:*looks up at him*..(and Akari lives with suki now don't worry about it!)
Foxy:*walks back to the house*
<~thirty to forty five minutes later of walking back~>
...:*sneezes*
Foxy:*places down on the couch*
...:*shivers and recoils legs up into a ball*
Foxy:*opens a closet and places blankets on y/n*better..?
...:yeah..-
Foxy:you want me to make you food at all by any chance.?
...:no,I'm alright..
Foxy:*plops down on the couch causing y/n to bounce up into the air for a moment*
...:*bounces back down onto the couch*@-@ that was something-
Foxy:pfft,not my fault your light as a feather and way smaller than me
...:*wraps blankets around self like a blanket burrito*
Foxy:*grabs y/n and places onto lap then next to self lays down and pulls y/n down with self forcing y/n to lay in front of self just barely*
...:*sneezes*