Chapter twenty

Foxy:*places hand on y/m back*what are we..?
...:*moves head to look be able to look into his eyes*well...what do you want us to be.?
Foxy:more than friends*grabs y/m hand grasps it gently and strokes hand gently intertwining fingers between y/n fingers*i-I want you to be mine..
...:*looks into his eyes*are you wanting us to be in a relationship..?
Foxy:mhm..
...:*scoots over closer to him then kisses*lets try it..
Foxy:*kisses back then smiles widely then moves hand down to y/n ass*
...:*turns a shade of pink looks into his eyes as own eyes start to widen*
Foxy:*smirks then sits up and adjusts y/n onto lap*when we're alone together we're gonna have some fun just you and me~
...:*turns a bright shade of red*Mm..~ you pervert..
Foxy:you want me..~ I know you do~*smirks then gently sucks on collar bone*
...:Mm..~ ah..~ s-stop we got someone else here-Ah!~
Foxy:*moves head away*fine..your getting it later though*smirks and kisses again*
Mike:*walks downstairs*hey y/n-..was I disbursing something...?
...:no,it's fine I was just cuddling with my boyfriend it's fine now did you need something mike?
Mike:never mind*walks back upstairs*
Foxy:boyfriend eh?~*smirks then kisses*moving fast now are we?~
...:oh shush it you..
Foxy:*picks up and gets off of couch then holds bridal style walks upstairs and to y/n room places down on the bed and shuts the door with foot behind self locking the door*I want something from you~*climbs onto the bed and then onto y/n pinning to the bed*
...:*turns red*
Foxy:*leans in and kisses*can I have you all to myself today?
...:you always have me all to yourself though
Foxy:*sits up and places hands onto y/n waist then moves hands up chest and slowly starts to massage there tail wags back and forth then leans in and kisses*
...:*red as a tomato*sl-slow down..please I'm not ready for this..
Foxy:*stops then sits back up takes own shirt off*can I cuddle with you then..?
...:mhm..
Foxy:*slightly blushes*can we cuddle with me in boxers and maybe you undressed..-
...:*turns red then kisses cheek*f-fine..
Foxy:*slowly takes y/n shorts off along with hoodie and stares at y/n takes pants off only in boxers then grabs y/n and lays down grabs a blanket and wraps it around y/n and self*I've never done this with someone..or been in a relationship..
...:I've never done this either..*turns to face him*but..it's making you happy at the very least right..?
Foxy:your happiness matters too if your not comfortable doing this you can put your clothes back on..
...:it's not that I'm scared mike is gonna come in..
Foxy:I locked the door he won't be coming anytime soon beautiful..
...:promise..?
Foxy:I promise you..I did lock the door..he won't be coming in here and trying to get a peek at you if he does get in here I will shove him down the fucking stairs I only get to in this way in this condition alright..?
...:mhm...I understand
Foxy:good*gently brushes y/n hair out of y/n face gently*stop having your hair in your face I want to see your beautiful face..
...:*leans in to his face and kisses*
Foxy:also I checked that closet of yours I didn't know you had kinks~
...:*turns red*
Foxy:I didn't know you were such a kinky little fox..~
...:*turns red*
<~many weeks later and mike had finally moved out of the house which seemed like forever~>
...:*sleeps only in a bra and underwear*
Foxy:*gets up and walks to closet then opens it up and grabs things*
<~ten minutes later of that fox going through y/n closet~>
...:*wakes up and tries to sit up*hm..-huh..? Why can't I move?
Foxy:*climbs onto the bed and stares into y/n eyes*
...:? What's happening why can't I move..?
Foxy:*unties y/n*sorry..-
...:I-YOU PERVERT WERE YOU PLANNING ON WAITING FOR ME TO WAKE UP AND WE WERE GONNA FUCK!?
Foxy:maybe..~
...:pervert
Foxy:did I at least turn you on for me?~
...:Mm..-maybe-*sits up and puts head on his chest and wraps arms around him*my big strong softie..~
Foxy:*puts y/n on self*
...:*kisses him*
Foxy:*kisses back*
...:*wraps legs around his waist and arms around his neck gently*
Foxy:*leans in towards y/n face and kisses*
...:*kisses back and bites his bottom lip gently*