Chapter thirty

Foxy:*hugs tightly*you can only love me..
...:*yawns then falls asleep leaning on his chest*
Foxy:I guess she didn't hear me..*sighs*tch..whatever..
...:*rubs head on him and slowly moves closer to him and hugs tightly*
                 <~a couple of hours later~>
...:*wakes up*Mm..*sits up from bed with blankets slowly sliding off and they sit on side*
Foxy:*opens the door*
...:*looks at him*eh!?-why are you shirtless and only with a towel wrapped your waist!?-
Foxy:*walks closer towards y/n*I just showered why?
...:I- it's n-nothing
Foxy:tell me
...:I-I just don't get how you were able to shower when your just an animatronic-*wakes up then sits up*and that was a weird dream(interruption~ so I said chapter thirty which is this but when I think about it I'm not giving you people time for shit so why not make it to chapter thirty two which imma go eventually be glad I still update things unlike my old account but I know that I didn't give you people much time so I'm gonna give you guys more time and also check out my friends account I will mention it at the end of this chapter cause it this was being a butthole to me anyway love you my perverted people and back to the story)
Foxy:*curled around y/n*
...:*puts head on his head then yawns and falls back asleep*
(K here's there user it's anime_is_good4200