~{begone}~ Maurits x reader x Maximillian

(old request i just found)

You ran through the manor, trying to grab every soulshard as you went. Out of all the monsters you hated these statues the most. Especially the ones in green and purple. In your thoughts you didn't notice you stepped in an trap. You rolled over the ground, coming to an halt in agonizing pain. You shut your eyes, groaning. You felt a hand on your shoulder. It was cold. Opening your eye you saw the statue in purple, a smile on his face. "Come on dear," it said. Your eyes widened.

"Oh dear oh dear, are you afraid?" The statue spoke in a mocking tone. You let out a shaking plea for mercy. The statue in purple looked at you, amused. "Aren't you such an adorable little thing?" He scooped you up in his arms. "Maximillian!" Another voice immediatly called out. The statue in green ran up, a look of annoyance on his face. "We should kill these things, not baby them." Maximillian placed his hand over his heart, loudly gasping. "Hooow dare you! This poor young woman is in pain, suffering!" You looked at the two statues, who broke out in an argument.

"Come on Maurits, can't we keep her as a cute little pet?" Maximillian gently pinched your cheeck. Maurits scoffed and shook his head. "Are you serious, Max? Malak would slaughter us if he found out. We can't do whatever we want." Maximillian scoffed at the other statue. "No, we shall keep her, let's just hide her from the leaders." "We? WE? Are you insane?! What has gotten into you?" Your eyelids grew heavy as the pain and blood loss was slowly taking it's toll on you. You felt yourself being picked up from the ground, your eyes staring into those of the statue in purple.

Maurits stepped closer. "If you're going to hide her, i'm coming with you. To make sure you do nothing stupid." Maximillian saw right through his lies, his smile widening. 

"But of course! Lead the way de Lorijn."