~{Family}~ Human!Collin x reader

(Again, happens after the events of the game and you take your boi to the human world)

"Hey! Come back!"

You chased your giggling daughters as they ran through the mansion. You loved your life, but being a mother was hard. The twins kept running all over the places with you coming after them, frustrated. The six year old girls ran into your husband's office. Collin was busy so you were afraid they would distract him from something important. When you entered the office you were greeted by your husband. He was sitting on his chair, the twins were sitting on his lap.

"I assume you were having a hard time?" He asked, calm and serious. You nodded. He stood, carrying the two girls in his arms. "Come on, let's get you two to bed." His expression didn't change as the twins whined about wanting to stay up late. "Begging won't solve anything with me." Collin often struggled with parenting. He was often too cold and harsh on your daughters. He didn't even realize it untill your children cried about it. You could see he was hurt and ashamed about the situation. You had found him in the middle of the night, nose deep in parenting books.

~{Flashback}~

"Collin?"

You found your husband, head in his hands. "Am i really like my parents... am i really such a failure?" He still had his serious expression, but you could see the pain and sadness in his eyes. You placed your hands on his shoulders. "Come on Collin, we dicussed this in therapy.. you aren't a bad father." You comforted him. "How come?" He asked. "Sure, you were too harsh. But the kids have a habit of being somewhat dramatic." He gently nodded. Before you knew what was going on, tears were streaming down his face, struggling badly.

He tried to keep his serious expression on, which semi-failed. You wrapped your arms around him. "Collin, i am not sugar coating things. You were too harsh.. but, you realized your mistakes and try to change." You tried. He pulled you onto his lap, sighing. "I apologize, i should pull myself together." Collin sobbed. "Mommy?" You heard a voice behind you. The twins had snuck out of bed and came to look for you both. "Why is daddy crying?" You quickly went over to them. "Is it our fault?" The children were at the verge of crying. "Nono, i don't-"

Collin stood up, approaching your daughters. "Why are you two out of bed." He sternly asked. "We couldn't sleep!" One of them tried to argue. Collin's strict glare softened. "Oh, i see." He looked around. "Fine then, i'll tuck you in with a bedtime story." Your daughters looked surprised, but quickly stared cheering in happiness. Collin gave you a pleading look as your daughters dragged him along, listing a ton of stories they wanted. You giggled slightly at the whole situation. Making a mental note to compliment Collin for changing for the better, you followed them. "Hey wait for me!"

~{end of flashback}~

Collin sighed as one of your daugthers began pulling his hair, thinking it was funny. He saw you laugh and he shot you another pleading look.

"Please help me."

(A/n: I thought this was pretty bad but it was approved my friends so-)