~Mastermind~ Yandere!Collin x reader

(for ALL the yandere gold watcher requests i got, here ya go.)

The statues had been avoiding you lately.

Some looked at you with fear, others with doubt. The only statues that actually still stuck around you were Bernard and William. Right now you were sitting in the leaders room, looking down. William was sitting at his desk, deep in thought. He too had noticed the turmoil within the statues, and had called you over to his room. "[y/n]," he slowly stated, causing you to look up at him. "Yes?" William refused to meet your gaze. "By now i believe you must know.. the unrest amongst the other gentlemen." You nodded, rubbing your arm. "I don't know what cause this, but i want you to know i am doing my very best to keep you safe and secure." William tried to show you a comforting smile, but you knew it was forced. "I understand.. thank you." He let out a hum in response, eyeing the decoration around the room, trying to find the right words. "I would prefer you stay around me or Bernard. It's safer for you that way," he stated as he finally looked at you. "I wouldn't know what to do if you were taken from us." After saying that, the statue stood up, offering you his hand.  You stood up from his bed, taking it.

William guided you back to the living rooms. The manor was eerily quiet. Normally the statues would be chatting up a storm with either you or each other. But now they seemed distrustful. In the living room sat Collin. He was seemingly playing a chess game against himself. He heard the both of you come, turning his head. "[Y/n], William, hello." His eyes lingered the hands you and the leader statue were holding, and you could swear you almost sat his orange eye lights flare up with rage. "[Y/n]," Collin stated. "Why don't you join me with some board games? You look rather stressed." A small smile crept onto your face. Collin was usually never this kind. He always struck you as the lone wolf type. William looked somewhat suspicious, but let go of your hand. You joined Collin, sitting across from him. The red statue moved all the chess pieces back. "I'll let you begin," he said as he looked at you. You picked up one of the pieces, moving it slightly forward.

~

"I win!" You loudly exclaimed, in both joy and surprise. Collin let out a sigh. He had let you win on purpose, but he wasn't going to tell you that. After all, the happier you were with him, the more he could do without suspicion.  You were doing exactly what he wanted. People were so predictable. He was the one turning everyone against you. But he was so frustrated when he saw the loyalty William and Bernard showed you. Collin wanted them gone, both of them. Only he could be trusted with you. When you were done with your little parade. "Congrats, but i will defeat you next time, mark my words." This caused you to giggle. "Just you watch." Collin straightened his back. "Well then, shall we do another match?" he asked, trying to sound like his usual self. "Oh sorry, i promised Bernard i'd take a stroll with him later." Your words irritated Collin to no end. He was more important than Bernard, and he wondered when you'd finally see it. "I see, have fun then." He stated as he looked at you. "But i'll be demanding a rematch later to avenge my defeat," He muttered. "Alright then, I'll see you soon," you replied as you left, waving back at him. "Indeed..." he whispered to himself. "Very soon." After he made sure you left he stood up, dusting his clothes off.

He was going to have a talk with Bernard later.

(Feeling cute, might make a part 2 later idk.)