My gem. Christopher x reader

(Christopher's POV)

''You really can't do anything right, can you?'' Andrew hissed. I looked at the broken vase and then to my feet.''I'm sorry..'' I mumbled. Andrew smacked me against the back of my head. ''Aren't you going to-'' Andrew's insult was interrupted by  Cameron running into the room. ''You assholes better hurry up, there is  a peasant here.'' Andrew smiled at Cameron. ''Finnally, another one of those pests to torture.'' Andrew ran out of the room outside. Cameron pulled me up and dragged me with him. Truth be told i didn't really care anymore, but i wanted to make my brother proud of me.

I walked outside with my axe and started to look around. Bernard was following me to make sure nothing went wrong. I heard a scream and saw a girl on the ground. Towering over her was Damian. He raised his axe at her but before he could kill her Bernard rammed into him and pinned him to the ground. The girl looked confused and scared, scrambling backwards. Bernard yelled at her to quickly run away while Damian was trashing around, trying to escape. ''What the hell! Let me go, what is your problem!'' Damian yelled at him. I quickly ran after the girl.

I tripped over a rock and fell onto her. She yelled and began kicking me, which resulted in her injuring herself. I pinned her down and tried to calm her down. She was crying and trying o struggle for dear life. I somehow couldn't bring myself to kill her. ''Yay! You found her!'' A voice called out. I looked around to see Rowan, clasped hands and a big childish smile on his face. He hugged me and told me how thankfull he was that she was safe, that Bernard told him that she was a friend. The girl smacked the hat off my head which scared me. I accidentally  let my grip get loose The girl escaped, got up and got ready to run. She didn't get far as Rowan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

I sighed and got up. ''Can we keep her??'' Rowan asked. He came me puppy eyes and pouted. I sighed and nodded. ''Fine.'' He threw his arms into the air and loudly cheered.

_timeskip_

The girl fainted in shock and we placed her in my bed. Rowan went to pull the same cute trick on William to let her stay. The girl woke up and screeched at me when she noticed what was going on. I managed to calm her down, promising i won't hurt her. She calmed down. ''Are you people going to kill me?'' I shook my head.  ''No, Rowan is currently talking with William.'' She sighed ''I assume that is the leader?'' I nodded. ''What might be your name miss?'' I asked her. ''It's (y/n), who are you?'' I gave her a warm smile. ''I am known as Christopher, but please, call me Chris.'' She nodded.

Rowan ran in the door. ''She is allowed to STAY.'' He cheered while dancing around the room, confusing (y/n). ''Eh, hello?'' She sounded scacred and her voice was shaky. Rowan quickly stopped and looked at her. ''Oh i am sorry i didn't mean to scare you!'' He pouted and looked somewhat upset. ''No no it is fine!'' Rowan clasped his hands together. ''She is allowed to stay but Chris needs to accompany you so he can keep an eye on you! Bernard is no longer allowed to do it.'' I nodded. ''I-i see, i bet it'll go well!'' I said it more to myself than others.

-timeskip 2.0-

(still Christopher's POV)

I was once again mentally cursing myself. I was tasked to watch the girl, and of course bad luck struck again; i fell in love with her. I knew confessing my feelings was a horrible decision. As there is no way i would be lucky enough to get with her. My thoughts were interrupted by (y/n) walking into the room. ''Hello Chris!''  ''Ah.. uh hi!'' She sat down next to me and sighed. I averted my eyes, looking to the floor.  ''Hey, i've noticed you are acting really weird. Is everything okay?'' I nodded. She crossed her arms and gave me a dissapproving look. ''Come on tell me! You're horrible at lying.'' I sighed. ''I don't want to ruin our friendship...'' (Y/n) kept pressing me and i finnally gave up. ''Fine, i think i might be already in love with you..'' I confessed. I quickly stood up and tried to run, only to trip and fall flat on my face.

I felt embarrassed and somewhat stupid. To my surprise (y/n) walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "W-what?" I stuttered. She stroked my hair and giggled. "Why didn't you say so earlier? I love you too."

(807 words, this really sucked)