Drunk!Rowan x Male!reader

(A/N: Sorry for the slow updates, i am currently working on a Danganronpa x reader oneshot book.)

''Who gave him this?!'' Cameron stood in the doorway holding a bottle of a alcoholic beverage and Rowan under his other arm. ''What happened?'' (y/n) asked him. ''Someone gave him this and now he is more drunk than me on a Monday.'' (Y/n) sighed and walked over to Rowan. He pet Rowan who looked up at him. ''(Y/n)?? Hello! *hic* How are you??'' (Y/n) patted Rowan's head and smiled. ''Hey there.'' Cameron sighed and put Rowan on the ground. ''I'm going to find Andrew, i am almost certain he was responsible.'' Cameron stormed off leaving behind a confused (y/n) and a drunk Rowan. Rowan wrapped his arms around (y/n) and buried his face in his significant others chest.

''So, mind telling me what happened buddy?'' (y/n) asked him. Rowan smiled. ''Andrew gave me some juice and told me *hic* drink it!'' 

(2nd pov)

You sighed and pet his head. He looked up at you and smiled. ''Come on, let's get you to bed.'' ''Nooo *hic* i refuse!'' ''COME ON ROWAN THIS ISN'T FUNNY.'' You were somewhat trying to drag him with you. Everyone gave you two a weird look before minding their own business. William walked towards you two to ask what on earth was happening. ''Rowan is drunk and he doesn't want to sleep!'' William looked terribly annoyed at all of this. ''Who gave it to him?'' ''I assume Andrew, from what Rowan said earlier.'' William shook his head. ''Why oh why.... i guess i have punish Andrew.'' William groaned in annoyance and walked off, leaving you to keep on dragging your drunk boyfriend to his room. ''Hey *hic* Are you already in a relationship?'' He asked you. ''Yes Rowan, we're together.'' He let out a small chuckle. ''Lucky me.'' You rolled your eyes and kicked his door open. You somehow managed to tuck him into bed despite his drunk protests. ''Sleep, we'll talk in the morning.'' Rowan was holding onto your arm like his life depended on it.

''Please don't *hic* go!'' He begged. You sighed and hugged him. ''Fine, if it helps then i will.'' He pulled you into his bed and cuddled up against you. He quickly fell alseep and to your surpise he snored pretty loud. You decided to read for a while before finnally falling asleep.