~{Untrue}~ Richard x male!seductive!reader ~{2}~

"Richard i-"

A statue dressed in brown and gold stood in the doorway, completely frozen in place. He seemed taken aback by the display before him. Richard stood frozen in place, not even pushing you off as you placed your hands on his chest. "Bernard," Richard awkwardly said as his face heated up even more. Bernard let out an awkward cough as he slowly backed away. "I'll... i'll leave you two to it..." he said as he grabbed the doorknob. "Bernard it isn't like that!" Richard quickly shoved you off. Bernard raised his gloved hands. "Do not worry Richard. I don't mind the fact you like men, as long as you're happy," he said with a sweet smile on his face. He then shut the door, leaving you with the furious statue. He looked like he could kill you. You knew you had to act quick as you backed into the corner.

Richard hovered over you with the axe, still mad. "Oh... i get it now. Using me to get further?! Aren't you?" Despite his anger you could tell he was hurt. You quickly leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his lips.  Richard had no idea how to act, you knew that much. You decided to lead the way, a smirk on your face. You held his hand, wrapping your other arm around the mans waist. "What are you doing," Richard said, tensing up. You slowly swayed with him, slow dancing. His face got red. "Come on, please relax." Richard tightly held you, seemingly comforted. You danced with him for a bit, Richard eyeing you in suspicion. You seemed to have gained his trust. But destroying it now would hurt you as well mentally. He stepped away, sighing as he sat down on the bed. You sat down next to him.

"Why didn't you believe me in the first place?" Richard shot you a confused look as you held his hand. "Bad experiences with  romance?" The statue simply nodded. "Please keep me alive with you! I promise that if i hurt you you may kill me," you said. Richard thought for a while, then nodded. "Very well, i got nothing to lose regardless." You cheered internally. He gently stood up, looking out the window. You looked over at him. He shook his head. "You stay here, i am telling William you're staying." He left with those words. You were forced to sit around, completely bored and annoyed with yourself. You had to get those soulshards and now you were stuck dating a gold statue. Though you had to admit, he was very attractive. You blushed and shook the thoughts out of your head. Your eyelids grew heavy as you yawned. Untill Richard walked back in, behind him stood a statue in grey and gold. The other statue looked you up and down, gave Richard a nod and left. You had a questioning look on your face. Richard gently grabbed your face, planting a kiss on your lips.

"There is no turning back now."