Kid. Henry x Short!reader (1)

''Come back here you little pest!'' You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. Richard soffed, you could tell he was starting to lose track of you. You ran into a dark hallway. Slowly backing off facing the direction you came from. You bumped into someone, slowly turning around you saw a green statue staring back down at you. The statue kneeled down a bit. ''And who on earth might you be?'' He spoke. ''Henry!''

He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you behind him. The statue who chased you earlier approached quickly. ''Have you seen that annoying child?'' Henry sighed. ''No i have not seen that annoying... Child?''  Richard narrowed his eyes ''Are you sure? I'm pretty certain she went this way.'' Henry quickly looked around and his grip on your wrist grew wider. ''Uhhh maybe Bernard has her? He has a habit of hiding humans-'' ''Of course, i knew it.. I was just testing you, now i am going to find that peasant.'' Richard turned on his heel and powerwalked off.

You yelped in pain, causing Henry to quickly let go of your wrist. ''Oh uhm.. Sorry or whatever.'' he mumbled. ''Why is a kid like you here?'' Your eyes widened. ''I'm no child!'' Henry shook his head. ''Well sorry shortie but stop yelling. I don't want to get in trouble.'' He sighed. ''Whats your name?'' ''(Y/N). I'm assuming you're Henry?''  Henry nodded, then looked around before staring back down at you. ''I don't see anyone here... You may take your leave now.''

The thought of leaving and getting caught by the others made your blood run cold. Your lack of response caused Henry to let out an annoyed groan. ''Fine, i'll help you.'' He crossed his arms and looked the other way. ''Really? Thanks!'' You cheered, hugging him tightly. Henry tensed up, flustered. ''Alright alright! Please let go i don't want to get caught.'' You yawned and nodded, letting go.  ''Look at you...  all tired, and telling me you're a grown adult.'' He picked you up bridal style. ''Sleep, i'll get us to my room.'' You nodded and after a while you slowly started to doze off

~Henrys POV~

I walked through the manor keeping an eye out for the other statues, noticing (Y/N) was already starting to fall asleep. I slowed down, walking into my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and quickly went to leave. 'You're safe here (Y/N)' I softly smiled. I walked out of the room and went to Bernards room. ''Bernard, are you there?'' The door immediatly swung open. ''Ah, Henry! Sorry to keep you waiting, is there anything i help you with?'' ''Uhh yes.. can i come in? I don't want the others hearing this.'' Bernard gave me a confused look. ''Uhm of course, come on in!'' He stepped aside letting me in.

''So, you're hiding a human?'' I nodded. Bernard's smile grew wider. ''I'm so proud of you!'' I looked down at my feet. ''I need you to have my back and cover it up.'' Bernard sighed ''It was you who told Richard i was hiding the human, correct?'' He was staring directly at me, not averting his eyes even once. ''Sorry, i needed to get him away from me and the human.'' Bernard shook his head. ''No no, you did well! Question, what does the human look like?'' ''Well she is really short around 145 centimeters, (S/C) (skin color) skin, (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (hair length) (H/C) hair.'' Bernard smiled but then his expression changed to a worried one. ''Maybe you should return to her. Who knows, maybe the others are suspecting you.'' I quickly nodded. ''You're probably right. I shall take my leave now.'' I stood up and left the room.

~back to (Y/N)~

You woke up, sitting up. Henry was nowhere to be seen. 'Huh, where did he go?' you thought to yourself. The door suddenly swung open, you shrieked and fell of the bed. ''Oh my, are you hurt?'' A voice sounded.