×mortality× Malak × reader

You ran as you heard Agatha laugh right behind you. Jumping up you grabbed the ring piece, falling to the floor. "You! I tried to be so nice to you and be the friend you wanted, but you don't care!" You quickly backed off, afraid. "You don't want to my friend, you just want to steal my things! You're a mean.... bad person!" You were horrified at the girl her outburst. "Now you're in trouble.. you made daddy mad too.." She laughed as she dissapeared into smoke. The doors swung open revealing a figure standing there.

"End of the road.. mortal." The entity spoke. He changed form and began chasing after you. "Malak is here, you need to run." Bierce yelled, sounding frustrated. You quickly began running. Malak was faster than you expected, slowly catching up to you. You clenched your teeth, praying that everything would be alright."Give that back to me mortal!" Malak tried to grab your arm, barely missing. You ran into a dead end. You had to act fast. Losing controll over your body, you acted. Before you knew it your arms were around the demon his waist. Malak froze up, utterly confused.

You finnally realized what you were doing and quickly backed away. The demon finnally seemed to grasp the situation. He was too late as you ran past him, you didn't get far though. "Are you in a hurry?" Agatha mocked, approaching you. You backed up once again and bumped into Malak. You had no idea how to act now, you were completely stuck. You tightly gripped the ring piece, like your life depended on it. You felt two claw-like hands grab your wrists. "Give me, the ring piece." Malak demanded. You took a deep breath and then opened your hand. "H-here."

Malak snatched it from your hands. "Good." You stood uncomfortably between the two monsters. "Aren't you going to k-kill me?" You asked. Malak shook his head. "W-why?" The demon growled in annoyance. "Stop asking me questions or i will tear your heart out." He threatened, you going silent and looking at the ground. He grabbed you by the chin, forcing you to look up at him.  "Look at me when i speak to you mortal." You nodded slightly, looking the demon in the eyes. "I believe i am keeping you." He mumbled. Agatha tilted her head, not understanding what was going on.

Malak turned his attention to Agatha. "Go play, daddy has business to take care off." He instructed. Agatha nodded and began running the other way. You were shaking, not knowing what to do. "You see.." Malak's grip on your wrists finnally loosened. "I have had my eyes on you for quite a while."  He pulled you close to his chest as he let out a low growl.

"You're mine, and leaving me will result in your eternal suffering. So do not try to fool me."

(A/n: I know this sucks cuz this is something i made before i joined the website so sorry for the awfull oneshot)