Why i haven't been updating a lot.

Okay so i generally lost interest in these books for a multitude of reasons and i finally want to talk about it.

1. People making nsfw of my gold watchers, or using them in books without my permission.

2. People blatantly ripping off my ocs to make their own oneshot books

3. Constantly trying to initiate rps with me, or spamming me with info on their self insert oc, and constantly trying to ask stuff like: "What would William do if (self insert oc and random action here). Then not really treating me as a person and saying "Sorry i only care about your dark deception ocs."

4. Making my girlfriend uncomfortable on MULTIPLE occasions.

5. Making nsfw jokes that just go too far. Or trying to constantly spam requests for smut on my books.

6. Not getting what they want out of me and doing the whole "would would this dd oc do if my self insert oc did this and this." To my friends, who have nothing to do with it. And/or trying to get all buddy buddy with them in order to get what they want.

7. DD generally not being that interesting anymore.

8. Making a literal fanfic about killing me at one point, and spamming threats on my profile.

I know not all of you people do this. But it was enough to really make me irritated. I'm a bloody person, not some fanfic dispenser that does whatever you want. We creators do this stuff for free because we like more content to be there for others. But that doesn't make stuff like this okay.

This is why i am going to take a hiatus from dark deception. And focusing on my SCP and own works, at least for a few months.

Will i abandon the gold watcher ocs? Not entirely, like i said many times there are other versions of them in the BlackMoonOwl collection x reader book. And they will appear in the Owlverse sim most likely. But i can't promise i will update this stuff anytime soon. So if you came here for my writing and gold watchers  i recommend reading my other books.

I'm sorry for being harsh but some of these things just went too far.

If you are a genuine fan of just my works on dark deception and didn't participate in any of the actions above. Or did it once, got told off and stopped, i'm not talking about you, and i find it sad others had to ruin it. I still appreciate the support you gave me. Those will continue to stick around, you people mean the world to me and i will continue to try and make you proud.