Lucid dreams. Yandere!William x reader

''Fine, we're keeping her alive.''

Bernard thanked William profusely. ''Thank you, you certainly won't regret-'' ''But.'' Bernard looked down at his leader. ''I will have someone keep an eye on her.'' Bernard looked somewhat uncomfortable. ''W-who?'' William didn't have to think twice. "Me." Bernard had a look of surprise on his face. Although you were unsure why. ''But.. you're so bus-'' ''Nobody excluding me is capable of caring for miss (y/n).'' Bernard had a look of severe unease on his face, something on his leader's face was off. 

William told Bernard to inform the rest about you staying, before he could object or say anything else. Bernard nodded and walked away. William grabbed your hand and guided you to his room. ''You'll be resting here.'' He stated. You nodded and looked around the dark room. ''Is there anything i can help you with?'' He asked. You shook your head. William smiled and kissed you on the forehead, confusing you. William left to work and you laid down on his bed. You took off your shoes and wrapped yourself in the blanket. You worried slightly about the leader's odd behavior. If Bernard looked that fearfull, something wasn't right. Your thoughts slowly disolved as you fell asleep.

~Timeskip~

You woke up to feel someone next to you, their arms were wrapped around you. You soon realized it was William. Confused, you attempted to pull away. He pulled you closer to him and let out  a soft snore. Your head was leaning against his chest. You two were laying that for a couple of hours. You heard William yawn and stroke your hair. You finnally managed to get out of his grip, scrambling backwards and falling to the floor. ''What.'' Was all you could get out. ''My my how clumsy.'' He muttered. He reached out to pick you up. ''N-no don't touch me.'' You tried to run to the door. Trying to open it, you figured out it was locked and turned around. ''Were... were you trying to leave me (y/n)?'' You sat down and hugged your knees. ''Did i do something wrong?'' He sat down and forced you to look at him.

He noticed you were crying and wiped away the tears. ''Please... let me be there for you.'' He mumbled. ''We just met!'' You yelled, your voice cracking. He chuckled. ''Silly, silly you.'' Your eyes widened. ''We met before (y/n). Believe me we have.''  You covered your mouth. ''No... you're not...'' Your breath hitched. He nodded. ''We won't be seperated again.'' The grip he had on your tighten. ''I couldn't have you in life, but i WILL have you in death.'' His arms were wrapped around you. ''Because you were from a rich family i couldn't be with you...'' He mumbled. You shook your head. ''I never knew anyone named William!'' You yelled.

His grip on your arms tightened again. ''You are just forgetfull! You ARE (y/n) Luzac.''  You shook your head again. ''I am (y/n) (l/n).'' You were still trying your best to convince him. You were pressed up against him now.

''I am NEVER letting you go again.''

(sorry for the trashy short oneshot, i came back from camp and i am busy)