~seven minutes in heaven~ Marshall x reader

(the last one)

A rock.

Someone shoved Marshall, sending him tumbling to the ground. Someone laughed. He got to his feet and walked over to you, looking ashamed. You patted his back and shot the statue who pushed him a glare. They didn't seem to care alot though. Marshall was treated like trash alot. You gently tugged on the statues sleeve, guiding him inside the closet. Rowan gave an apologetic smile and closed the closet doors. You turned to the stone statue, who was standing in the corner. "Hey, is everything alright?" You asked, gently cupping his face.

"Yes.." he mumbled. He glanced at your face before looking back at the floor. "I guess i can't fault them for hating me... i am just happy i'm.... allowed... inside." You shook your head. "You are just as important as the rest of them! Don't let them convince you otherwise." You gently squeezed his cheecks. "(Y-y/n)?" He softly asked. "I'm just a little bit worried about you.." You mumbled. "Me? Someone... like... me?" He struggled to speak those words. "Yes, yes you." You replied. You gently stroked his messy hair. "I really have to comb your hair sometime." You muttered.

He seemed to love the attention he was given, Leaning closer to you. Before you knew it his head was on your shoulder. "You sure are touched starved, aren't you?" You chuckled, patting his back. He mumbled something under his breath, pulling you into a hug. "What was that?" You asked. "I.. love.. you." he said a little louder this time. You froze up. "W-what?"  You weren't sure if you heard that right. He took a step back, looking you in the eyes. You gently cupped his face. "Is that truly how you feel about me?" You asked. He started to panic a little.

"I-i am so sorry i-" You shut him up with a small kiss. "I love you too!" You didn't get much time to spend with him in there because Rowan threw the doors open.

"Times up you two!" You walked out with him and sat down next each other, holding hands.

You got some confused looks.