~{doubt}~ Andrew x male!reader

(a little bit of william x reader, but in a platonic way)

"Oh forget it!"

William huffed in frustration, gripping his head. You walked over to him to make sure he was alright. You had been allowed to stay at the manor. Under the circumstance that you take care of the cursed leader. You could thank Collin for that one. "Forget what?" You asked. William turned to face you, placing his hands on your shoulders. "(y/n) son, there is something i must tell you," He confessed. You raised an eyebrow. "There is a statue here, one i never told you about." The tired man explained. "What.. why?! Why have i never seen them?" You questioned. "He is sealed away," William coldly replied.

"Why is that?" You asked. "He is mental, if we set him loose, i don't want to know what will happen." He explained. "Is it that bad? Alot of people here are murderers, or.. well Percy." You mumbled. William gave you a odd look. "Not trying to offend any of you!" You quickly added with a nervous smile. William shook his head. "No i understand, i truly do," He said. "Henry insisted on repairing him, though. Even though i told him it is far too dangerous." You looked at him. "I'll help him!" You offered.

William coughed, placing his hand on your shoulder. "That is, quite dangerous." You rubbed the statues back, trying to reduce his stress. "Please just let me handle it!" You begged him. "Y/n my boy.. please do be careful and listen to Henry's instructions." You felt tears welling up. Lately William had been seeing you as a little brother, a son perhaps? He tried everything to make you feel comfortable. "I won't disappoint." You promised him. "I got everything ready." Henry stepped into the room with a toolkit and a bundle of chains.

"Y/n, please do come with me," He said. You nodded and quickly followed him. He moved a bookcase in the library revealing a hidden door. Henry opened it and walked down a small set of stairs. You heard the sounds of chains rattle down below. There was a gold statue dressed in black and gold. He lacked a hand and a chunk of his face was missing. He was watching your every move. "He is stuck, so he can't hurt you if you keep your distance," He warned.

You nodded as the statue went to grab his tools out of the kit. "Curses, i have forgotton something, i'll return soon."  Henry excused himself and quickly left, leaving you alone with this supposed psychopath. "Hello there.. i'm... i'm  y/n," you gently kneeled down in front of the statue. He began to struggle against the chains, snapping at you.  You gently cupped his face, trying to soothe him. He seemed to calm slightly, confusion written all over what was left of his face. You gently tried to wrap your arms around him in a calm manner. He seemed to melt into the embrace.

You were confused, had nobody tried to calm him before. You understood they were probably afraid, yet... Before you knew it his head was in your lap, staring up at you. "I have returned-" Henry stopped dead in his tracks. "What are you doing," he asked as you stroked the shattered statues hair. "Whats his name?" You asked. "Andrew.." Was Henry's reply. "Andrew you say." You as stroked his hair. The jade man stared in disbelief before he shook his head. "Do you think we can untie him without him crushing our skulls?" You asked.

Henry shrugged and quietly began to remove the chains from Andrew. Even though he was untied and he was very close to you both. He kept his head on your lap, enjoying the attention given to him. But as soon as Henry got close he received a punch to the gut from Andrew. "Don't." A raspy voice came ou of his throat. "Y/n i am afraid you will have to fix him." He handed you the kit and gave step by step instructions. You got shaken up a  few times when Andrew started hissing in pain and frustration.

Eventually you got the job done and you fixed his face. He was still blind on that eye and that part of the face didn't move nor he could he feel anything. But at the very least he looked more presentable. He grabbed your wrist with his only hand as you managed to lure him outside the basement. William looked shocked when you showed up with Andrew. "How...?" He managed to bring out. You shrugged as Andrew was tightly gripping your arm. William shook his head. "Please do hold onto him and do not let him harm anyone, He warned. "I won't!" You promised to him.

~timeskip brought to you by broccoli~

Andrew had been given his own room, together with you obviously. On the upside nobody bothered you anymore. On the downside... he stared at you, alot. He did almost get into a knife fight with Percy but luckily that ended well. Overtime you noticed him getting more and more attached to you. Right now he was holding onto your hand, his other arm around your waist. You sighed, stroking his hair as he slept.

Maybe he wasn't so bad

(sorry for the horrible end it was around 2000 so i had to edit it down alot.)