~seven minutes in heaven~ William x reader

A coin

William stood up, stretching and yawning. "I suppose i should consider myself the lucky one." He mumbled. Rowan looked satisfied with the results, dragging you both towards the closet. "Seven minutes you two!" Rowan reminded you both as he shut the closet doors.

William tapped his foot against the floor, yawning. You were a bit nervous for the first few seconds in the dimly lit closet. "I suppose since we're stuck we might as well enjoy ourselves hm?" William broke the silence. You had no idea what he mean by that, but you were desperate to get out of this awkward situation. "Sure.." you mumbled in response. William grabbed you by the waist and sat down. He placed you on his lap, facing him. This made you even more confused and uncomfortable. His arms were around you. His grip was careful, but firm. "W-william?" Your voice was soft and awkward. You rested your head against his chest.  His uniform smelled nice. His body was completely still, considering he had no heartbeat or need to breathe.

Your face was red, you trying to hide it. William sighed. "Do you know why i decided to keep you?" He asked. You shook your head. "No not really. Rudolph tried to put a bullet between my eyes, and thats all i really remember from that time." William nodded slowly. "I suppose i cannot fault you for not recalling the events that took place." William placed a gentle kiss on your neck, causing you to squeel.

"However, there are some things i have not entirely been honest about..." You looked up at him, waiting for him to continue his sentence. "And i feel that now is the time to tell you." He cupped your face as carefully as he could.

"You always brighten up my day. I first thought you were just another human to kill, but you were so different. You were so caring, so loving and kind. Took care of me when i fell asleep in the chair." He smiled as he remembered. "After a while i noticed my feelings for you blooming, developing." He grabbed your hands, holding them in his bigger ones. "I love you [y/n]. With all my heart, i can't fault you for not feeling the same i-"

He didn't get to finish that sentence as you kissed him on the lips. When you let go he sat there for a moment, stunned. He then tightly hugged you and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss quickly got passionate and William moved to kiss your neck when a knock was heard on the door. "You can come out now!" Rowan cheered. William groaned in annoyance, picked you up bridal style and left the closet.

"Meet me in my room tonight, we can cuddle and bond over books"