Malak yandere alphabet

Affirm: No, Wether you say you love him or not, he doesn't care. He'll do what he wants regardless.

Blood: Yes, yes he is. You are to obey him unless you want to get hurt.

Care: he couldn't care less about your emotions. Only about his.

Dungeon: Yes. If he does not trust you he would lock you up. If he is annoyed with you too.

Emotions: Cold and Cruel, he does not show emotions at all. He is cruel and willing to harm you if wanted.

Fight: He gets furious. He will hurt you. No hesitation.

General - Depends. If you don't fight back and act like a loving wife/husband, he is somewhat caring. He let's you hang out in his hell portals, even killing humans and let's you wander. However, if you try to escape it's different. He locks you in his room. Is alot crueler and just doesn't care.

Hubris- Barely any doubt about it. He is confident and is far from insecure.

Intimate - Again, depends. If you gave in he has no trouble rewarding you for it. Hugs, kisses and letting you sit on his lap, overall showing you off. If you don't it depends on his moods. Sometimes he barely speaks to you or doesn't touch you. Other time he forces it, hugging and kissing.

Jealousy- Y E S. He will kill or torture everyone he sees as a rival, even his own monsters.  How dare you show affection to anyone but him.

Killing- Preferably he wouldn't. It would be annoying and hard to replace you. He can manage you. But take it too far and god knows what he will do.

Love- He loves it when you join him, catching humans and mocking Bierce. He enjoys seeing it and it makes him a little proud.

Make a choice (If you went yandere for him): He would be confused, but amused. Especially if you killed for him. That would make him happy.

normal - yes but nobody calls him out.

Omniscient - Big mad. Enjoy being locked up.

Purpose - He isn't sure. He thinks for children maybe, trying to mold you into something he could use and show off. And to have a companion, he's not sure if he loves you.

Question - He is a clever man. Though he will get suspicious if you talk to Bierce for too long.

Rare - Him saying something genuinely affection. Like saying he cares. This BARELY happens.

share- No.

type: cruel and possesive

unkown - Not really, he prefers keeping it shrouded in darkness.

Vision - Yes he does, but he is an almighty demon. So why even stop and bother to think about it.

Wild - Thats the first thing he does. Having you in his posession is a clever move.

Xenophobe - Yes, yes he does. You are his and his alone. Everyone needs to stay away. Only Agatha and some other monsters can talk to you.

You - Not alot of it. He most likely keeps an eye on you everywhere you go. Though if you behave well he'll consider it.

Zealous - If he gets bored, maybe. Most likely he'll dump you as another monster