~Seven minutes in heaven~ Collin x reader

A book with complicated algebra.

Collin stood up, looking unamused. "I see, let's not waste any more time." He calmly spoke. Cameron loudly cheered his brother on. Despite Collin's calm and collected expression, he looked semi flustered. Damian shot Cameron a glare, which shut him up quickly enough. "Remember you two! Seven minutes." Rowan reminded you two as Collin stepped into the closet, you following closely behind. Collin crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. The closet wasn't exactly huge, but you two could move around with ease. Collin glanced over to you, then at his pocket watch.

"We'll be here for quite a while, why don't we speak?" He offered. "Yes, sure i guess," you mumbled. "Is there a man in this manor that has caught your interest?" You nearly choked on your spit when he asked that question. "Why do you want to know?" Collin closely watched your every move. "Curious," he said. "Well, i might." The statue in red seemed more interested in you. "May i know who this lucky person is?" You aggresively shook your head, causing him to frown slightly. "Is something bothering you?" He asked. "Yeah," you answered. Lying to Collin wasn't going to end well.

"You know, attempting to hide something from me really isn't going to help you," he warned. You blinked, your blood running cold. Judging by the look on his face he knew something was up. Collin took a step towards you. You backed up against the wall, somewhat scared. "C-collin, are you alright?" He got even closer, your bodies touching. "Are you certain you cannot tell me? Or do i have to get the answer myself?" He mumbled in your ear as he tightly held onto your waist. After you stayed silent he sighed.

"Are we going to do this the hard way?" You shook your head. "Alright alright sheesh, it's you." Collin cupped your face, looking content. "I already thought so." He then pressed his lips against yours. This shocked you as he was usually emotionally cold. Collin broke the kiss and lovingly held you in his arms. The closet doors swung open. "It has been seven mi- whooaaa." Rowan looked in amazement. "What?" Collin hissed. Cameron stood behind Rowan, looking even more confused. "What!?" Cameron looked at you, then Collin and back at you. Collin let go of you and then gripped your hand.

"Follow me to my room, right now."