~{comfort after pain}~ William x reader

((some plotless Fluff))

You wiped off your tears, but it was no use.

You weren't going home, these cursed statues planned to keep you here forever. Richard smoked his pipe as he didn't even bother to comfort you. Maximillian just smiled widely when you glanced at him. Collin stood against the wall. You could hear William and Bernard argue in the other room. Bernard was the one who came with the idea to keep you imprisoned here, and you hated him for it. The loud argument eventually died down. Bernard opened the door, smiling at you. He immediatly went over and pulled you into an tight embrace.

You forced yourself to hug him back and smile. "I suggest we take the thing to someones bedroom, it looked exhausted," Collin commented. Richard huffed, rolling his eyes. "Do whatever you want with it. I don't want it anywhere near me," he spoke as he took the pipe out of his mouth. You felt hurt by their comments, them treating you like you were nothing but their pets. William stepped in, gently taking you from Bernard. "Thank you, i shall take her to rest in my room." The other statues shot him a confused look, but remained silent.

William pushed the door to his bedroom open with his shoulder. The room had mostly grey and black colors. The smell of lavender hit your nose as he laid you on his bed. You heard him hum a beautiful tune in his low voice as he searched through his warderobe. He pulled out a pair of his pants and a comfortable looking old fashioned grey shirt. He placed them on your lap. "Change into those, i will turn around." He did as he promised he would and turned his back to you.  You blushed, but quickly got changed.

"Y-you can look now," you quickly spoke. He smiled, turning around and sitting on the bed next to you. "I can understand this is painful for you." He gently placed his arm around your shoulder, your head placed against his shoulder. His touch felt gently, almost comforting. You couldn't help it and burst into tears. William gently held you as he pulled the covers over you both after he laid down with you. You cried into his chest. "There there my dear," he said in a soothing tone. You looked up at him. William gave you a tired smile. 

"I promise i will take good care of you." He held you in an tight embrace as he kissed the top of your head. You smiled, enjoying the warmth and the soothing voice of the leader statue. You began feeling tired. William noticed this and gently played with your hair. The physical comfort made you feel better as you drifted off to sleep after you finally stopped crying.

~Bonus~

You opened your eyes. Your back was against William his chest as he hugged you from behind. His face was buried in your neck. You felt your cheecks heat up as you heard the statue yawn. "W-will?" You softly asked. "Yes?" You both remained silent. William smiled.

"You know, i don't feel like getting up today."