☆star of the show☆ yandere!Maximillian x reader

"Come out darling, you know i despise these games."

You covered your mouth, trying to muffe your breathing. He tried to abduct you, twice. Tears were in your eyes. ''I. Have. Found. You~.'' Your blood ran cold. Looking up you saw Maximillian, smiling at you. ''Come here love.'' He reached out to grab you. You shot up and bolted out of the room. You tried your hardest to find Bernard, praying he could help you. You started to get exhausted. Throwing open a door and shutting it carefully. You blocked it with furniture. You sat down, crying your eyes out.

He never left you alone. He was just flirty at first, but as soon as you took interest in another statue.. He became jealous, and soon after your love interest was found, completely burned and molten. Maximillian and Maxwell both insisted they were innocent. You were snapped out of your thoughts by gentle knocking on the door. ''H-huh?'' You stuttered. ''(Y/n), please open the door.'' You couldn't tell who it was, Maximillian or Maxwell. ''Who is it?'' You asked, trying to sound braver than you actually were. You heard some chuckling, then deranged laughter. ''Why don't come and see for yourself?''

You refused to come out, hugging your knees and trying to think of a way to fight him off. You looked around the room. You quickly figured out this was Cameron's bedroom, but you didn't see him anywhere. You hadn't seen anyone since you woke up. You looked around his bedroom, trying to find anything. Judging by Cameron's interest in fighting, he should have some usefull items. You found a large axe in the wall next to his nightstand. You didn't question why it was there. You needed it after all. ''Come now dear, you cannot hide from me, not anymore~.''

You managed to get a grip on the axe without falling to your knees due to it's weight. You moved the items out of the way of the door. Immediatly it opened. There stood the statue, shining blue eyes looking right into yours. ''Maxwell..'' You muttered. ''(Y/n)..'' He replied in the same intense tone, you were certain he was mocking you. ''Where are the others, tell me!'' You demanded, slowly raising the axe with shaking hands. Maxwell shook his head, a sad smile on his face. ''Darling.. you can't possibly fight me..'' With one swift push, you fell to the ground.

The axe had fallen out of your hands. Trying to scramble backwards your back hit against Cameron's bed. Maxwell approached you and got on his knees. He grabbed you and pulled you against his chest.  He planted a kiss on your lips. ''You are truly beautifull, and truly mine.'' A sadistic grin formed on his face. You tried to fight him, punching him against the chest. You only hurt your hand as a result. You started sobbing out of fear and pain. he lifted you up in his arms, walking towards his own room. You were too weak to retaliate.

He laid you down on his bed, kissing you on the forehead. Before you could do anything he handcuffed you to the bed. You attempted to struggle again, kicking your legs. He then grabbed your legs and tied them with rope, you did manage to land a kick on his head. Which caused him to stumble backwards. ''Why are you doing this?'' You yelled at Maximillian. he gently smiled. ''Ah here you are, i suppose Maxwell did his part?'' He had a warm and gentle tone. ''Where are the others!?'' You asked. Maximillian brushed his hands against your cheeck, laughing maniacally.

''Don't worry love, they won't disturb us anymore. I have gotten rid of them~.'' He placed another kiss on your lips. He then laid down next to you. He wrapped  his arms around your waist. ''I am so glad we can finnally be together.'' He muttered, seemingly content. ''No! Get away from me!'' You hissed. He placed a hand on his heart, a hurt expression on his face. ''Oh my love, why must you be so cold hearted and cruel to me? Why must you break my hurt into a thousand pieces?'' You got even more frustrated at his words. His expression changed to a smug grin.

''I am afraid you won't be going anywhere my Juliet, the others can no longer save you.''