Weak. Collin x male!insecure!reader

(3rd pov)

Collin was sitting on one of the couches. ''You wanted to see me?'' He asked.  Bernard nodded. ''Very well, what might it be?'' Bernard was clearly nervous, looking at the ground. ''Well uhhh.. we found a human..'' Collin stared at him, as stern expression on his face. ''For how long? Did they try anything?'' Collin started interrogating  Bernard, who was starting to freak out a little. ''H-hey! Please calm down.'' Collin was standing up and staring down at him. ''Hand the peasant over, i'll make it quick.'' He said. Bernard never understood why Collin always had a serious and stern look on his face. ''No that is not wat i meant. Please just listen!'' Bernard begged him.  Collin shook his head. ''No, you listen here. Humans are a threat and we need to kill them.'' The taller statue tensed up.  ''Collin..'' Bernard pleaded. Collin took a deep breath. ''You can't convince me.'' ''Please...'' They both looked at the doorway to see Rowan standing there with tears in his eyes. Collin stared at the ground. ''Fine, i don't want Cameron getting upset with me for making Rowan cry.''  Rowan cheered and hugged Collin, who just awkwardly tensed up.  ''So, what am i supposed to do? Babysit a human?'' Bernard let out a relieved chuckle. ''Yes, uhh somewhat.''

''(Y/n?)'' Bernard asked. A young man looked up in confusion. He had  (h/c) (h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes. ''Yes?'' He asked. ''You can't stay in my room as people check my room first if humans go missing.''  He panicked a bit. ''A-are you going to kill me then?'' He shook his head. ''No! Of course not.'' (y/n) let out a sigh of relief. ''Oh, but then what is going to happen?'' (y/n) looked over Bernards shoulder and saw a golden feather sticking out. ''Huh? What?'' Bernard stepped aside and a statue dressed in red and gold.  ''Hello there peasant.'' His voice was stern, the same could be said for his facial expression. ''Who.. who are you?''  ''The name is Collin, you're (y/n), correct?'' (y/n) nodded. ''Yes..'' Collin let out a small nod. ''Very well, follow me and don't get spotted.'' Bernard was obviously struggling with letting someone such as Collin look after the human. But he knew that if (y/n) stayed with him he would die for sure.  (y/n) got up and followed Collin to his room. 

(2nd pov)

Collin his room was dark. The walls were black with red candles. The bed was maroon red and the floor were red and black tiles. There were ''quite a few paintings on the walls. They were almost all dark and gloomy in nature.  ''So, where do i sleep?'' You asked him. ''The bed. I thought that was obvious.'' He replied. ''Where are you going to sleep then?'' ''The bed.'' You were staring at him in silence. ''I know what you're thinking but i am not sleeping on the floor.'' He crossed his arms. ''Ah, i see.'' You looked at the paintings in the room. Collin was following your gaze with his eyes. ''Wow, who made these?'' You muttered. Collin just shrugged. ''Go to sleep.'' Was all he said. You gave him a confused look. ''Humans need to rest. I will get you something to eat from the kitchen.'' You slowly nodded and he walked out the door. To your horror he locked the door. You calmed yourself down saying that he was still suspicious of you, and that it  was all okay. You noticed a mirror by te wardrobe. ''Oh..'' You mumbled, seeing your reflection in the mirror. You didn't like how you looked. In your eyes you were fat, ugly and your hair looked just awfull.  ''Guess i still look awfull after dying, huh.'' You sighed. ''I beg to differ.'' You looked around to see Collin standing in the doorway with a plate a food. ''Oh, h-hi Collin.'' He just give you the plate, or rather thrusted it in your arms. ''eat.'' You gave a uncomfortable nod and sat down in one of the chairs. Collin sat down across from you and started reading. You ate your food at a snailspace which slightly annoyed the statue, although he didn't comment on it.  When you were finnally done eating you placed down the plate on the table. Before Collin could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Collin snapped his head to the side, facing the door.