💗Family gathering💗 Human!Bernard x reader

(Takes place in modern day after you taking Bernard out of hell

Extra info: (N/n) = nephews name, (d/n) Dads name. (m/n) = moms name. (u/n) = uncles name (s/n)= sisters name. (L/n) =Lastname )

Your eyes fluttered open, the sunlight was shining through the curtains. You wanted to sit up, only to notice two arms wrapped around your waist. Turning your head you saw someone laying behind you. He was unnaturally tall. Has long brown hair and a muscular body. You smiled, gentlyl stroking his hair.  ''Bernard?'' The man his eyes openend, two bright blue eyes met yours. He smiled, lifted you up in the air, laid on his back and placed you on top of him. He hugged you gently and sighed. ''Good morning (y/n).'' He sounded somewhat tired, like he didn't sleep enough. ''We need to get up.'' You tried to get out of his grip. He saw this as a game and gently tightened his grip on you. ''Bernard!'' He chuckled and stroked your hair. ''I'm not letting go.''

You two were playfully fighting, to your surprise you won. ''Hah, take that.'' He smiled at you. You soon noticed he let you win on purpose. You kissed him on the lips. ''Do you have work again today?'' He asked. You shook your head. ''It's sunday, i have a family gathering.'' He sat up immediatly. ''Family gathering!?'' You nodded. He looked down in a somewhat sad manner. ''Oh, i understand...'' You looked at him. ''What's wrong?'' You asked him. ''Nothing!'' You crossed you arms. ''Well, when i first lived everyone took their partners with them. I am ashamed to admit this, but i am jealous.'' He rubbed his arms and looked down. ''I apologize, that was selfish.'' You wrapped your arms around his neck. ''It's alright Bernard. I wanted to invite you but i only heard about it yesterday actually.'' You sat on his lap. ''I thought you would be annoyed.''

He stood up and held you in his arms. ''Am i allowed to join you?'' He asked. You nodded. He kissed you on the forehead and walked to the bathroom. He put you down, making sure you didn't trip. ''I shall gather the clothes, you are allowed to go ahead and shower.'' He quickly walked out. You smiled at his decidation and turned on the shower. You sat down a towel and proceeded to undress and shower. Midway through your shower session, Bernard walked in and laid down a pile of clothes. He stepped into the shower next to you. 

''(y/n)?''

''Yes?''

''What do you call an crying sister?''

''Why don't you tell me?''

''A crisis.''

You chuckled and gently punched his shoulder. You washed Bernard's hair as he still didn't understand how it worked. You wrapped the towel around you. ''Bernard, no!'' Bernard looked at you. He nearly stepped on the wooden floor of the hallway, completely wet. You sighed. ''I'll grab a towel for you.'' You walked in and grabbed a towel  and threw it at him. ''Catch!'' He didn't react fast enough and got a towel in his face. ''thank you honey.'' He said, his voice muffled. You laughed slightly. ''I'm sorry, are you alright?'' He nodded and grabbed the towel. You grabbed your pile of clothes and got dressed. You went back into the bedroom and got some clothes for Bernard. He stepped into the bedroom after you. You handed him the pile of clothes and went downstairs. Turning on the stove, you put on one of the pans and began to cook some eggs and bacon. You heard something rapidly fall down the stairs.

A while later Bernard nonchalantly walked into the kitchen.

He grabbed a few plates and started to set the table. He then hugged you from behind, kissing your cheeck. ''Honey, i noticed you have not been feeling well lately.'' He stroked your hair. ''May i ask, if you are feeling ill?'' You froze up. ''I-it is nothing.'' You stuttered. ''(Y/n), is there something wrong?'' He asked. You nodded. His hands gently rested on your belly. You kissed him on the nose.  ''The food is done.'' You mumbled. he refused to let go of you. ''(Y/n),  we have been dating for so long. Please do not keep this from me.'' He begged, taking your hands into his. ''Please, let's sit down.'' You mumbled. Bernard nodded slightly, letting go off you and stepping away. He grabbed the frying pan and placed it on the table. You sat down opposite of him. There was an awkward silence between you two. ''Well?'' Bernard asked, stuffing his face with his breakfest. You looked at your knees, sighing. ''I am pregnant.''

He jumped up, walked over to you and lifted you up. He spun around and hugged you. He sat down in the chair with you on his lap. ''Bernard..?'' You quietly asked. ''You just made me the happiest man alive!'' He cheered, tears of joy streaming down his face. ''Calm down please..'' You cupped his face.  ''Sorry, i should now have acted like that. In case i made you doubt your views.'' You shook your head. ''I am unsure if you wanted me to keep it.'' Bernard stroked your hair. ''It is your body. I'd love children, but if you don't want them i support you.''  You hugged him and started crying. He comforted you and fed you your breakfest.

💗timeskip💗

You two arrived at your parents their house. Bernard gave you the distance you needed. You saw your dad walk down the driveway with a smile on his face. He hugged you and greeted you. ''Hey dad.'' He pet your head. ''Hello there (y/n), long time no see.'' His attention then shifted to Bernard. ''And this is your boyfriend?'' Bernard offered your dad his hand. ''The name is Bernard Randall.'' He introduced himself. Your father took Bernard's hand. ''(d/n) (l/n).'' Your father and Bernard started telling the lamest jokes you had ever heard. You and the two men walked to the backyard. Your family and in-laws were somewhat surprised at Bernards height and build. Bernard seemingly didn't notice this and just smiled and waved.

The entire day you played with your cousins and little brother. Bernard was mercilessly questioned by your mother, who wanted  to make sure he was a good partner. In the evening your dad, uncle and Bernard started to prepare dinner. They were impressed by your boyfriends swift cooking skills. Placing the food on the table your cousins and siblings immediatly began to dig in. (n/n), the oldest nephew managed to take the snacks from the one of the cousins. ''No, you can't have all of that.'' (N/n) warned his little sister. (A/n) and (u/n) looked absolutely exhausted. You couldn't blame them. Five children were alot to take care off. Bernard sat down next to you, eating his food.

(M/n) looked a you, somewhat worried. ''(Y/n) honey you look nervous, are you alright?'' She asked. You thought. Should you tell them or should keep quiet. Bernard grabbed your head and gave you a nod. ''(m/n), (D/n)?'' You asked. Your parents looked at you. ''You better get ready to become grandparents.'' A silence filled the room. (M/n) started crying tears of joy while your father patted Bernards back. Bernard looked somewhat uncomfortable. (M/n) calmed down slightly, smiling.

💗A few years later💗

''(S/n), come back!'' You watched Bernard chasing your giggling son through the backyard. Bernard finnally caught up, lifting him up in the air. ''I have got you!'' He placed the child on his back and began running through the backyard, pretending to be an airplane. Your son was cheering. Bernard came back inside, carrying your son. He sat down (S/n) in his own chair. You placed the food on the table.

''(S/n)?''

''Yes dad?''

''What should you do, if you get locked out of your house?''

''You ask mommy?''

''Talk to the lock, because communication is key.''