~{100K reads special}~ New statue x GN!reader

(I never thought i would make it this far! I  Since you guys love Maximilian so much, i made you guys an oc slightly similar to him a while back but never got the chance to truly show him so here you go now: Graziano x reader Art by winter_mgb_0w0 See it as a small reveal)

Laughter filled the manor as you ran through the golden halls. As far as you knew there were four statues on your tail. One in purple, one in red, one in white and one in grey.  You had seen a few other statues, but they seemed largely inactive. It didn't take long for you to end up in a strange open room. Writing covered the walls. The other statues didn't seem to catch you going in there. You breathed a sigh of relief as you backed against a wall. Though your heart quickly dropped when you realized...

that wasn't a wall.

A pair of cold silver hands tightly gripped your shoulders as a low chuckle sounded from behind you. "Now now, what have we got here?" It was a deep, yet somehow soft male voice. You were spun around to face a slightly different statue. He was dressed in teal had a mask covering his eyes The ribbon was decorated and there was white fluff on his hat. "Wh.. what?" you stuttered. He gripped your hand and slowly guided it to his cold metal face. His lips brushed against your hand as you felt your face heat up. "Now it has been quite a while since a lady found her way in here~" he stated. You opened your mouth to speak, but no words came out. This one was acting like the purple one you saw earlier. "I u-um." The statue lightly lowered himself to your level. "And who might you be hm?"

He didn't even wait for you answer, he grabbed the wrist of your hand he held. "Oh but let's not talk here, i wouldn't want to share you with the rest of these... gentlemen." Protesting wasn't going to get you far. The statue guided you through the halls of the large maze like manor. He seemed to know where he was going, it didn't take long for you to notice the other statues were closing in. You could hear them talking now.  "I can't see it anywhere." "Quiet Richard, i am trying to listen." "You be quiet Collin!"  You were pulled into a room by the silver statue. He shut the door and locked it so that the other statues wouldn't be able to enter. His grip on your wrist loosened before he let go entirely.  You looked around. It was a beautiful bedroom with a teal bed. Venetian masks covered the walls. The statue grinned at your facial expression. "Enjoying the view?" Quickly snapping back to reality, you looked at him. "You.. you guys can talk?!" He placed his finger on your lips, signaling for you to keep quiet.

"Of course we can! We were once like you after all," he explained.  "Who are you?" you asked. "Graziano, the name is Graziano." You introduced yourself to him, still wary of your surroundings. Graziano set you down on the bedside, sitting besides you himself. "So, uh... why did you bring me here?" The statue sighed in a slightly dramatic manner. "You sure do ask a lot of questions darling." "Ah, i'm sorry." You didn't want to anger the statue, as you were vulnerable. He could kill you if he wanted to, so why didn't he. "But to answer your so maniest question. I find you.. interesting, cute, i intend to keep you alive." A spark of hope caused your face to lit up. "Ahaha, now that is a face i would love to see more." "But.. the other statues-" You were cut off as the statue as he gripped you and held you closer. 

"Don't you worry, amore."