Weirdo. Armin x reader

( art by verylazychild )

You were standing in front of the boards. You were hesitant at first, but knew you had to push on. You broke the boards and started running while collecting soulshards. You heard noises behind you. Turning around you saw a giant monkey dressed as a bellhop. He was alot faster than you and you were in tears. The monkey crashed into you and you ^both fell. You tried to scramble away but he pinned you to the floor with his elbow. He was leaning too hard on it and it was painfull. You whined and tried to escape but the monkey wasn't letting go.

You tried talking to the monkey but he didn't understand half of what you were saying. ''W-we could be friends?'' He perked up at those words and let you go. ''Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeends?'' You were surprised when he spoke. ''Y-yes, friends.'' He was randomly sitting down and clapping his knife-hands together. You soon figured out the monkey wasn't very bright. ''Uhm, whats your name?'' You tried asking him. He tilted his head and stared at you. ''Armin. You?'' You felt uncomfortable with him staring at you all the time. ''It's (Y/N).''

He rapidly nodded his  head. ''So uhm, w-what now?'' He stood up and offerend you his arm. You took it and stood up. He led you to the kitchen where another monkey was standing. This monkey was missing an eye and was aggresively cutting up bananas. Armin cleared his throat catching the attention of the other monkey. He looked at you and was ready to leap out at you only for Armin to stand in front of you, shielding you off. ''Why are you protecting a human?'' Armin smiled. ''Friend.'' The other monkey glared at you. ''Who on earth are you?'' You tensed up, not sure how to respond. ''(Y-Y/N)'' Armin pointed at the other monkey. ''Aaron.'' Aaron groaned. ''Fine, you can keep the human but if she tries anything stupid i'll slit her throat.''

You were starting to get really uncomfortable. Aaron stormed out of the kitchen without saying anything else. You couldn't help it and started sobbing. Armin snapped his head to your direction and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. ''Friend!'' He cheered as he put his head on yours.

-timeskip-

''COME BACK HERE!'' Aaron yelled. You walked out of the hotel room to see Armin bolt down the hall towards you, he crashed into you and smiled. In his arms was a pastel yellow cake with white frosting. He put it on your lap and hugged you. ''Love.'' was all he stated.