~Xmas/New years special~

(I wanted to use this opportunity to introduce my new lead artist Kat, they'll be joining me on the journey from now on. Kai belongs to them. Merry Christmas and a happy new year my happy little femboy hooternators. Also this was posted late due to real life stuff, so i had to make it shorter.)

"Come on!" The purple clothed actor whined. Y/n awkwardly stood behind him as he pulled on the arm of the colossal statue.  Kaisorov let out an annoyed groan as he planted his hand against the side of Maximilian's head, pushing him aside. "Oh come on Kai, you know you want it!" The shorter statue protested, still not earning him a reply from the Russian.  "Ohh i see how it is." Maximilian's annoyed demeanor switched to a more smug one. He placed his hand on the human's shoulder. "Please keep an eye on good ol' Kaisorov for me, okay? I shall return soon." After which he quickly disappeared into the kitchen. Kaisorov let out a low sigh, clearly agitated. He slightly turned to face Y/n before averting his gaze back down.

Maximilian returned with a bottle with an unidentified liquid. "No better way to convince a Russian than with this!" he proudly stated as he placed it down on the table in front of Kaisorov. The massive statue tensed slightly, narrowing his eyes to look at his fellow statue. "What do you want?" he asked in  an annoyed voice. "Nothing much, just a little... help." The statue stood up, holding the bottle in his hand. He towered over the two. "Help with what?" he point blank asked. Maximilian had a knowing smirk on his face, slowly circling his fellow statue. "Oh you know, spicing things up just a little bit. I am an actor after all! 't Is but my humble job." Kaisorov let out an annoyed tch, raising his hand. "Fine then, but what do you want from me." Maximilian smiled, beckoning for him to follow. He grabbed Y/n by the sleeve and dragged the human along with him.

They ended up in the kitchen, where some statues where busy. Matthew stood amidst it all, arms tucked behind his back, the usual blank expression on his face. The dramatic statue gave the Russian a knowing look. Matthew's eyes locked with Y/n, following their every movement. Maximilian and Kaisorov shared one last look before Maximilian made his way over to Bernard, quickly stealing one of the boards of food. Bernard slowly raised an brow at him. "Maximilian i-" he didn't get to finished that sentence as Maximilian bolted for it. Matthew suddenly sprung into actions, chasing the fleeing statue down at an alarming rate. Kaisorov let out one last groan before he too, got to moving. He picked the confused and frankly terrified Y/n, easily bolted past Matthew, who nearly got his hands on Maximilian. The actor was swiftly picked up again. As quick and powerful as Matthew was, the leader was no match for Kaisorov.

The three ended up in the music room, where Damian and Graziano sat. Kaisorov dropped the two, annoyed. "What was that for, huh?" Kaisorov asked, even more irritated than before. "I had.. a little plan. Come on now! We don't have enough for my little plan." Y/n let out a soft yawn, clearly starting to get tired at the late hours, even in the manor. Kaisorov gave Maximilian an annoyed glare. "Come on now, we need a distraction. I need to be in the cellar." Kaisorov froze. "Why the cellar?" Maximilian looked up at him. "You know why." Kaisorov let out a groan and turned on his heel, dragging the human with him, as Maximilian happily skipped in front of them.

The cellar was dark, wet and stuffy, nothing like the luxurious manor above. Kaisorov stood watch as the actor and the human descended.  The cellar was full with bottles with drinks, mostly alcohol. Maximilian took a few bottles, then went back up the stairs with them, past his two confused companions. "Follow me darlings," he happily stated. He quickly scanned the area, looking for any other statues. Luckily, nobody except for Wendell was there, who simply gave them a wink, turning on his heel and leaving them alone. Kaisorov and Y/n were pulled outside into the dark. Maximilian lead them through the maze into the garden. A white table cloth was placed on the ground. Some plates and glasses were scattered about. Kaisorov stared at it. "You..." Maximilian smiled at his friends.

"Happy new years."