Next generation gold watcher books

So the new generation gold watcher books are two published and one in the making. So i will give you guys some info down below.

Golden heart: (Frederick, Karl, Cornelius, Basil and -). This one will be more adventure and romance based. More fluff compared to the other two. It will also contain the original ending intended for Golden Prison.

The prideful rewrite: (Wilfred, Bertrum, Philip, Asher and Jacob). This one will be more tense considering it is written closer to the canon watcher traits. That being insanity, sadism and greed. Though the major plot points are taken from the original. Sort of yandere like that book as well.

Decadence/The four liars rewrite: (???). This one will be slightly more comedic. Kind of a crackfic, like the original. But it will be a collaboration between me and my friends. I got permission to use Valentino again, so you know shits about to go down. Every chapter will also contain art, like the original, so it will be updated slower, and will most likely posted when Golden heart is almost finished, and Prideful around halfway.

I thought it would be cool to do them in different styles and genres. I will finish these books for once.(Watch that backfire lmao.) I'm also updating Malak's book again.

Have fun reading the books, drop some funni comments maybe. I put a lot of hidden lore in em.

Also pls request on this book i'm losing ideas-