~Seven minutes in heaven~

"(y/n)!?"

You got tackeled to the floor by someone. "Rowan!" You chuckled as the boy laid across your lap. "(y/n) wanna play a game with me and the others?" He innocently asked.  You raised an eyebrow, not sure how to react. "A game, with everyone?" You asked, not believing he managed to convince EVERYONE to play a game with him. Then again, who could say no to Rowan's puppy doll eyes. "Fine... fine i'll do it." You groaned. Rowan happily jumped up and down, grabbing you and dragged you with him. "Whoa whoa hey! Calm down!"

You arrived in the room, the other statues were already present. And by everyone it really was everyone. From Claus to William.

"Do we really have to do this?"

"What are we even going to do?"

"I think i already know, judging by the items we had to submit."

Silence filled the room when you entered. "Looks like someone's late." William spoke. "Sorry." You apologized as you sat down. Rowan stood in front of everyone, smiling. "The game is simple, it's called seven minutes in heaven!" The room fell silent. Everyone looked at each other. "Child, are you certain about this?" Collin asked, somewhat surprised. "Yes!"

He placed a bucket full of items on the ground and held a blindfold. "So everyone submitted an item, or i simply took one. Either way, let's get started!" Rowan cheered before anyone could protest. Rowan pulled you towards him, putting on the blindfold. "Come on, grab an item!" Not having any other choice, you stuck your hand in the bucket and grabbed an item. You took off the blindfold and looked at it.

~~~

(Now this will become a vote on which characters will be picked, yes there can be two items picked on accident. So just leave your votes in the comments down below and  i will read them and do that character. Please leave your votes here.)