~seven minutes in heaven~ Damian x reader

(Art by: verylazychild)

A banana.

Nobody stood up.

Rowan looked around the room. "Damian!?" You looked at the fruit. Damian didn't look amused, neither did Rowan. "Don't  give me that look! You did not give in any items so i had to improvise." The musician rolled his eyes. Rowan huffed. "Come on, don't be like that Damian." He pleaded. The statue in yellow hesitated, but finally gave in and stood up. He walked right past you into the closet, you quickly following behind him. As soon as you stepped into the small space, Damian shut the door. You were a little confused by that, usually Rowan did so.

You two stood in complete silence for a while. Damian watched your every move. You knew Damian didn't like talking alot, he usually kept to himself. "So uhhh, what now?" You quietly asked. The musician adjusted his glasses. He gave no reply. You both stayed silent for a few more seconds, untill Damian took a step towards  you. You looked up to him in confusion. He gently cupped your face. You both stood there for a while, completely silent. "D-damian?" You questioned, placing your hand on his.

Damian sighed, then removed his hands from your face. You felt somewhat disappointed when you no longer felt his touch. "You really do not understand, do you?" He suddenly spoke up. "What do you mean?" You asked. The statue looked you in the eyes. He then scooped you up in his arms. "Damia-" Your yell of surprise was quickly cut off by a kiss from him.  He broke the kiss after a bit, then gently kissed your forehead. "I am not good with words, hopefully this makes up for the lack of attention i have been giving you." You shot him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Mean what?" He seemed just as confused as you were. "Lack of attention?" Damian's refused to look you in the eyes. "I have known you loved me for a while now. Yet, i never knew how to tell you about it untill now. Hence why i avoided you." He confessed. "I am quite.. awful at human interaction. I used to hate interacting, but you are different. You understand me without me having to say anything.. you understand me." He explained. "Do you truly think so?" You asked. He nodded, cradling you in his arms. You two cuddled for a while, completely silent.

It was all fine that way, even if he didn't enjoy talking. He still had a soft spot for you. When the seven minutes were over you both walked out of the closet. Everyone seemed puzzled by how affectionate Damian was towards you. He kept a straight face but you could tell he was flustered.

(Hey, before you all go i want to make a small announcement. Since christmas day is coming soon i have prepared a christmas gift for you all. It will be posted roughly 24 november so stay tuned for that,  and check the published books for the surprise. I will also post a christmas special. -BlackMoonOwl)